Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks broken?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to check my thanks, nor the thanks of others?
    What's going on here hmmmmm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That relies on the search function and I think the search function may be down for a bit, it didn't work earlier for me so I'll throw up an announcement to warn people. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Why does this always happen when I have new thanks to find -.-

I feel good for letting you know, I'd like to be quoted as finding it out :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks should be cherished, only on a nice weekend day, with the sun shining outside, while reading your paper. Oh, let me check how many people are like me: nice. :) Not on a cold Monday night like this!

Technically I found out before you, so I deserve the thanks with your rationale.. But I shalt quote thou as you were the first to raise it after I, I wasn't going to put up an announcement if it's just me not wearing the clothes.

Oops, I can't thank you on this forum, sorreh :/

Advertisement