Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Excited would be an understatement

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hopefully it's a bit longer this time around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I would have been more surprised to have not seen a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

Jolly well pleased!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jackncoke wrote: »
    Hopefully it's a bit longer this time around

Thought it was a decent length myself, but then again I was fecking about trying to solve the riddles before I'd even finished it.

Definitely deserving of a sequel, can't wait to see what they do with it! Hopefully a bit more creativity with the boss battles, but apart from that they've got a winning formula!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

If its in a Gotham thats bigger than the Arkham areas, you can use the batmobile to get around and it puts in enemies like Penguin, Two-Face and Mr Freeze itll be great, the first was a nice surprise given the amount of rubbish Batman games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

cant wait, first one was best game i played all year (i havent played U2 yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

that teaser is better than most movie teasers!

can't wait for this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Playground looks like the one in The Killing Joke. Sweeeet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I would love if they intorduced som emultiplayer elements to this, like a Hunter/Hunted mode where one player is Batman and the rest are goons.

Anyway, looking forward to this. The only improvement they really need to make, besides lenght, is better boss fights. It was criminal that you basically had one repeating boss fight throughout the game, very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

Sweet. Arkham Asylum is defiantly in the running for Game of the Year. Totally addictive, didn’t want the game to end

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

RAIN wrote: »
    Playground looks like the one in The Killing Joke. Sweeeet

I thought I was the only one that recognised that...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I heard the joker has taken over a district in gotham and the playing are is a lot bigger, i hope they add in some more side missions etc this time around, once you cleared the first one the game was pretty much finished with. If they took a leaf out of assassins creed 2's book it could be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Was the first one really good lads? Thinking about picking it up for Xmas.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

deffo worth a purchase and a run through, you can pick it up second hand now for less than 30 euro.

one of only two games i've managed to actually finish this year (the other being uncharted 2) mainly because i didn't get bored of it, which is happening more and more as i get older :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Cool! I finished the first Uncharted so need something new to occupy me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Can't believe how quickly they have announced a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

good new indeed. First one was very good.

They need to improve the lip sync issue, which sometimes took me away from the experience. And also make the graphics look less "plasticy", as well as the usuall gameplay upgrades that sequels get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

thorbarry wrote: »
    And also make the graphics look less "plasticy"

The joker looks like he's made out of melting plastic in the new trailer, so I'd say you're out of luck there:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

tman wrote: »
    The joker looks like he's made out of melting plastic in the new trailer, so I'd say you're out of luck there:p

ha ha, yea but thats only a teaser. How does the lip sync look in the trailer?

Advertisement