Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hutton to West Ham?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo wrote: »

Indeed, but they would need someone to take them over if they are to afford him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Indeed, but they would need someone to take them over if they are to afford him.

talk of the ex Birmingham mob Gold and Sullivan etc making a bid to take over at the bingo club.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Whilst I would agree that Hutton would not be our first choice Right back, I would query the sale bearing in mind the lack of cover in that position.

Maybe a loan deal with a view to permanent transfer at the season end would be wiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Hatch99 wrote: »
    or give us, Upson/Cole/Someone/barahmei/anybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

please god its true. let him go for free i say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

I ll gladly give him a lift to upton park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Such a poor player. Can't believe he cost £9m. He definitely has no future at WHL. Probably he'll be sold at a huge loss.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

el diablo wrote: »
    Such a poor player. Can't believe he cost £9m. He definitely has no future at WHL. Probably he'll be sold at a huge loss.

He was meant to be amazing in Scotland, and I remember him playing well enough for the Scottish national side too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

He was meant to be amazing in Scotland, and I remember him playing well enough for the Scottish national side too.
    For Rangers he was very attack minded in a kind of unsubtle, bludgeoning type of way. But he was playing against pub teams most weeks - how we spent £9m i'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I could be an amazing right-back in Scotland too. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Bit of a thug. West Ham will suit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

RichMc70 wrote: »
    Whilst I would agree that Hutton would not be our first choice Right back, I would query the sale bearing in mind the lack of cover in that position.

The 2 Kyle's are more than enough cover for right back. We need to sign Figeroa from Wigan imo for the other side and get rid of Hutton.

Advertisement