Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS, BUSINESS....HELP!!!

Options
  • 15-12-2009 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

IM DOING THE ABOVE SUBJECTS 4 THE L.C.

ANY PREDICTIONS ARE WELCOME, I KNOW ITS HARD
    TO PREDICT WHEN WE HAVENT DONE THE PRES BUT IF ANY OF YER
    TEACHERS HAVE SAID TO FOCUS ON ONE TOPIC RATHER THAN ANOTHER ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE ECONOMIC CLIMATE THAT WE ARE IN ,IT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO ME AND ANYONE THAT VISITS THE FORUM...

P.S
    WOULD ANYONE HAVE A SET OF "NOTES" FOR UNIT 5 IN BUSINESS, IT WOULD BE AGAIN A GREAT HELP, IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THEM.
    THANKS..

P.P.S
    IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER "SIMILAR" WORRIES/PROBLEMS FEEL FREE TO USE THIS DISCUSSION.!!:)

COUGHLAN.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

I study economics as well and for economics,i think one of the most definite questions that would come up would be the employment/unemployment question with the state the country is in.
    also,inflation is another most likely to come up.

For accounting,I wouldn't bother leaving some topics not revised as the questions for accounting exam are irregular in appearances.but maybe Sole Trader for Q.1 I think?cus I don't think it came up last year and Q.1 tends to not repeat :D

PS : My economic teacher is crap so I study myself and I found Rapid Revision book for economics really useful :) maybe you will too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

There's plenty of business notes on our schools business website, I havent used them yet though so I couldn't tell you if they're any good! http://sgcbusiness.com/business-notes/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Why shout??

For business anyway, I would say units 2 3 and 4 because those are the ones that we have ABQ's on. then international business environment and that should (not guarenteed) cover most of, if not all of your long Q's and your ABQ. then a general knowledge of the rest of the chapters should be enough fo rthe short q's

Advertisement