Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Courses in Cork City.

Options
  • 15-12-2009 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about night courses in Cork City starting in January-ish.

I'm thinking of going back to College and as most courses start in September I was thinking of doing some small courses between now and then to get back into the routine of studying/homework etc.

I checked the CIT website and all it says it that courses start in September. Same goes for the College of Commerce, which is strange as most of their course's only seem to be a few months long and they could easily be run again from January on.

I've Googled them and I didnt really find anything usefull.

I'm looking at course along the lines of Business Studies / Admin if that is of any help to people.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Griffith College do business courses which start in February I beleive. I looked at their prospectus and was thinking about doing a Sage course. Could be handy. They have plenty of business courses too so start looking there.

College of Commerce is a bit like going back to secondary school. You can do a few ok courses but nothing really that is accredited and worthwhile from a business perspective.

Advertisement