Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in UCD

Options
  • 15-12-2009 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if you can pay by visit at the gym in UCD? Or if they have 6 month membership after Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

You can pay by visit but its very expensive to do it that way. They will have deals (6 month and 12 month) after christmas, but if you go in now you still might be able to get a deal. My membership ran out about 2 weeks ago and they rang me up saying they'd give me a deal if I renewed it before christmas. That's as an existing member, but they might do something for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Think it's like a fiver to just turn up and use the gym. If you went twice a week for the college year it would add up to over €260 and that is not even a lot at all. Far better to just join for th year at €180 or whatever it is today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Think it's like a fiver to just turn up and use the gym. If you went twice a week for the college year it would add up to over €260 and that is not even a lot at all. Far better to just join for th year at €180 or whatever it is today

Really, is it not more than that? When I was in 4th year in school I used to use the gym in UCD. I'd take my bros student card so i could pay the student price. I seem to remember it being €7/8 a visit, that was a long time ago though, i could be completely wrong or it might've changed.

You're righ though, either way it works out cheaper to sign up. Plus you don't have to go through the hassle of having to have a fiver on you every time you want to use the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I've never been but i seem to remember someone from the gym giving us a talk and saying if you're going to use it more than 9 times in a year you're better off getting a membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

For students its 9 euro a visit. It really is pretty pricey.

Crunch will probably be doing a second semester deal in january though which will save you money in the long run

• Advertisement
Advertisement