Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oxford-hachette french dictionary?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 5:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Probably too late to ask but I've a massive oxford-hachette french dictionary that I can bring into the exam for french tomorrow but I don't know if I can now becuase there's some tips on writing letters in the middle of it :\ but i checked the dictionaries in the library and they're the exact same.....

Has anyone had any problems with dictionaries in the french exam?!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I know it's too late for this now but they did specify we're allowed bring in the Oxford-Hachette or Robert-Collins dictionaries so I don't think there'd be a problem with it somehow... They didn't question my Chambers dictionary anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

thanks for the reply:)but i brought two dictionaries just in case but brought my big one in and gave the small one to someone who forgot =p so happy days

but oh wow it was so helpful!! and it had the verbs on it and everything so it was amazing

Advertisement