Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey number and crest printing

Options
  • 15-12-2009 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

The existing thread about this was from 18 months ago...

Anyways,

I have a set of 17-18 jerseys that I wanted to get printed.

The gear in question is just generic teamwear, Uhlsport or something similar. 100% polyester as far as I remember.

I would also like to have a crest attached and although I have a design made, I haven't had them produced yet.

Is there anywhere in Galway that could do either/both?

Ideally we'd like something that would last a few seasons anyway.

We aren't a junior team and don't have any sponsorship of any kind, so we want to keep costs down as low as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

there is a guy opposite the rowing club down in woodquay and he prints on t-shirts. He may be able to do it but if he cant he will point u in right direction. I wanted basically the same thing for some tops but one to last on stretching fabrics and he told me to go to a guy in Ballybane, i cant remember the name but its up near the dog pound and i think it was about €10 euro a top for name and number, never got it cos the time was enough but still it seemed good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Try contacting Anchor Safety They are located up in Briarhill Business Park. Ive seen some stuff that they have done, like what you mentioned (this was a while back though).

Check out this link on what they do.
    http://www.anchorsafety.com/(S(bkx33qbouvft0w55icepyz55))/Aran_Stitch.aspx

Their phone number should be somewhere on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I would also recommend Aran Stitch for the crest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

axiom32 wrote: »
    i think it was about €10 euro a top for name and number
    I think we've decided to just go with a crest for now.
    sgthighway wrote: »
    I would also recommend Aran Stitch for the crest.
    I don't think we really want any stitch-work done.

Would be too much expense on top of what everyone has paid out already.

Thanks guys.

Advertisement