Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Cork Christmas

Options
  • 15-12-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the thing they play on Cork radio (96fm? Redfm?) around this time of year of a woman with a mad Cork accent (presumably put on) telling the story of the baby Jesus, and all that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭elainesnuffles

this was played on red fm i downloaded before from their blogs on their website. if you cant find it im sure if you rang or txt them they would email to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Do you know what it's called?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭elainesnuffles

they actually played it this morning at 8.00 on the red rooster show, check kc or lennys blog on the red fm website, i think its called christmas on pana.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

they actually played it this morning at 8.00 on the red rooster show, check kc or lennys blog on the red fm website, i think its called christmas on pana.

Legend! Found it here http://www.redfm.ie/presenters/RedFMRedRooster.asp "The story of Christmas in Cork" (1:22 of rubbish preceding it, but the rest appears to be intact). Thanks, biy

Advertisement