Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permits in Ruanbeg, Kildare Town

Options
  • 15-12-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

NCPS have been brought in to clamp cars without permits in Ruanbeg. Am only renting but am at a loss as to why it is needed. As anyone in Kildare knows the estate is on the outskirts of the town and there is only ever residents parking here. Its not like people park up for the day and go to work....
    Residents will have to buy a 2nd permit and then pay for temporary permits if there are visitors...
    Not happy at all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Can you PM me details? I'm one of the local county councillors, and this is the first I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i live in ruanbeg and havent heard aa thing either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

I've spoken to some other house-owners and they haven't received any notice either. Perhaps it's confined to the duplexes?

Advertisement