Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave...

Options
  • 15-12-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...you lucky bastard. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Orizio wrote: »
    ...you lucky bastard. :D

Tosser more like it....

I'm just old and bitter at not winning!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Well done Dave!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Which Dave? What did he win?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Daveharnett - won the lifetime membership subscription! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Congrats Dave :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

lukcy bastard indeed! How much money did he have to spend to get the entries though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Thanks folks :D
    suppafly wrote: »
    lukcy bastard indeed! How much money did he have to spend to get the entries though!
    Bought a years worth of credit - about €30. Was planning to get in in january anyway, when my current subscription ran out.

I don't know why... but...

FIX!!!

But in other news, nice to see a boardsie win a big prize. Soon we will conquer Irish BR and do sprints in the snow with alcohol fuelled prizes etc. etc.

Thanks folks :D

Bought a years worth of credit - about €30. Was planning to get in in january anyway, when my current subscription ran out.

U can't use that money now though can u? cuz u have a lifetime subscription ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Congrats Dave.... though have to say I hope you have no more BR luck til Tuesday!

• Advertisement

U can't use that money now though can u? cuz u have a lifetime subscription ya?
    That's correct. And no, it's not possible to transfer it to you :D

Here's hoping Dave will use his new super skills to go on and represent Boards.ie on the national BR stage! Hurrah!

That's correct. And no, it's not possible to transfer it to you :D

I was actually going to suggest u put it as the prize for winning the boards cup ;)

I was actually going to suggest u put it as the prize for winning the boards cup ;)
    That's not a bad idea at all. Unfortunately at the moment it's not possible to transfer "blackout dollars" after they have been bought. You can buy dollars for somebody else, but only chunks of $8(€4) or bigger.

I doubt that the admins are going to add any kind of support for prizes with real money values, but a facility for friendly tournaments to have 'buy ins' with team money, and prizes for the winners would be interesting.

Edit: Actually no, too vulnerable to cheating.

Advertisement