Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€30 SIM FREE phone dunnes stores!

• 15-12-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭

Click here.

I asked about them and the sales assistant confirmed that they ARE sim free, but they're not a camera phone. I just think they'd be handy as a spare phone perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Well spotted.well you get what you pay for. Nothing fancy here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ha, I have one of those.

Exceptionally basic phone, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They are handy for your granny or mother that has no need for texting or other fancy kids stuff. They only want a phone to talk to people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Bond-007 wrote: »
    They are handy for your granny or mother that has no need for texting or other fancy kids stuff. They only want a phone to talk to people.

You can actually text on them.

Handy so. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Davy wrote: »
    A very basic phone. You can talk and text with it. It even has a flashlight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

Davy wrote: »

Have an unused on of those sitting in the drawer if anyone wants it! Headset included! Was gonna stick an notice on adverts in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In my link, i probably should have gave more info, but its not just the 1208 cheaper, their is about 4 phones under the €30 mark

Advertisement