Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh come on

Options
  • 15-12-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

For gods sake, i know boards has become a lovetastic-care-bear-nonamecalling love in but this is ****ing ridiculous.

Why lock that thread?

Noone was calling anyone names. There was little if any personal abuse.

What there WAS was one particular poster (Super Furry) repeatadly being told how the game generally works and bizarrely taking offense from it, screaming personal abuse and hammering the report button.

Reneuells or whatever your name is, unlock that thread for gods sake. This board hasnt needed much in the way of moderation in a long time, no need to start now with the OMG WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN rubbish that goes on elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

pm the mod,then the catmod or go to the helpdesk forum

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

shoo

go away to forums you have interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

? i read wow forums. i don't play it though in case i get addicted. who died and made you space pope? if you really wanted to get this sorted pm the mods or catmods. it'll get to their attention sooner than a thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Nerin wrote: »
    ? i read wow forums. i don't play it though in case i get addicted. who died and made you space pope? if you really wanted to get this sorted pm the mods or catmods. it'll get to their attention sooner than a thread

Shoo. There are some children somewhere that need thinking about. There are also other boards that you dont have anything to do with but like to read that need reading. Lets not forget theres also the admin board advice to be dished out! Dont let me keep you from these important duties.

FYI i did pm the mod, who in this case is a catmod.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Dustaz, you're on this site long enough to know that this is NOT how you go about getting things changed.

I'll respond to your PM but don't start another thread on this subject and don't be so condescending to other users, play Mr. nice or I'll play Mr. nasty. Got it?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement