Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'TERRORISTS' TO WALK OUT ON DUP? SURELY NOT?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

This is hardly how Robbo was hoping to be seen in public with a face on him that would cut steel. Apparently he thought it would look good to unionist voters if SF walked out on Stormont, but perhaps unionist votrs mightn't be too happy that the 'terrorists' jilted the DUP after all that courting. shocking. Sunny Jim will have a ball with this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

ardmaj wrote: »
    This is hardly how Robbo was hoping to be seen in public with a face on him that would cut steel. Apparently he thought it would look good to unionist voters if SF walked out on Stormont, but perhaps unionist votrs mightn't be too happy that the 'terrorists' jilted the DUP after all that courting. shocking. Sunny Jim will have a ball with this one.

What's going on? what are you referring to? at least link something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭ardmaj

What's going on? what are you referring to? at least link something!

I was referring there, to yesterday's press conference with Marty and Peter, with Brian Cowen playing gooseberry. Peter the Punt looked the most uncomfortable when speaking Marty was and is now in the driving seat at Stormont.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

As a discussion forum, feel free to re-start your thread with an actual opinion as well as a reasonable chance that people will know who the devil you're referring to (give them full names, calling Peter Robinson Robbo (I'm citing this one as I had to think about it for a minute or two to figure out who it was) isn't necessarily something that would even get a discussion going on the DUP forums if they have one). This isn't the middle of the Phoenix.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement