Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band formation?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Any one interested in forming a punk, alternative rock band?
    I'm 22, a girl, live in dublin, play bass and guitar, and can sing. looking for any musicians interested that would like to form a band. my influences mainly would be paramore, no doubt, switchfoot, 30 seconds to mars, but i also love the oldies like ACDC and led zeppelin. i love every type of music, so i'd also like to have your influences input to the music.

Anyone interested, you can email me at ailsc.d15@gmail.com or ring or text me on 0876571729.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

id be up for giving something a go, im guitar/bass/vocal find a drummer and were sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

hey i'd be up for playing guitar, ac/dc old rock style

• Registered Users Posts: 7 i_wanna_rock

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    id be up for giving something a go, im guitar/bass/vocal find a drummer and were sorted.

Cool stuff, :D ooh all excited now!!!, so we just need a drummer and maybe another guitarist??, always think a band sounds better with 2 guitars for some reason.

well i'm another guitarist lol, did you forget to read my post lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7 i_wanna_rock

well then we need a bassist. like two guitars, a bass and a drummer?????

• Advertisement

where are you based or planning to practice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DonaldoX

I play the bass!

I was looking for a punk band like the Ramones. But I'll compremise if I get to rock out some fat beats.

Epic.

You'll get an e-mail from me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 armitageshanks3

Hi drummer here! 21. mad to get into a new band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

dunno bout OP, but im based dublin city centre pretty much, maybe a jam in one of them studio things?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Also a guitarist here - going to throw my name into the ring :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement