If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPOD docking station

Options
  • 15-12-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi John/Ash,

I'm in the market for a Ipod docking station, I'd seen the unit John had posted about last week but I'd need a unit with decent speakers. Ipod classic and nano hook up.

Im looking to spend about 90-100 euro.

Any thoughts I'd appreciate.

Pedro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Pedro76

I have a good range of iPod docks available in store.
    From actual iPod docks to iPod Alarm clocks to CD, Radio & iPod dock compact HiFis.
    Plenty of choice....
    Call on in and try 'em out - I have an iPod here to demo these with or you can use your own - I promise not to laugh when West Life show up on your artist list...........(I cant say much as MOTLEY CRUE is proudly on mine!!)

Anyway have a look at these for a start
    The DC185 Radio and iPod speaker at €99.99

www.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dc185_12/dc185_12_pss_eng.pdf

or the DCM146 CD, FM/DAB Radio & iPOd dock, also at €99.99
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dcb146_05/dcb146_05_pss_eng.pdf

You can of course take your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount off these prices as well.

Call on in and enjoy a demo on all these.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.