If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a few things please !

Options
  • 15-12-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi John,
    am sitting here with a friend (trying to convince him to buy some RS8's:) )who is looking to get a quote for the following please:

Sony BDPS760
    Sony STRDA2400ES
    QED Quenex 1mtr HDMI
    10 Pairs GOld plated banana plugs
    QED performance Toslink optical 1mtr

He already got a quote for £910 including delivery from the uk, so is this something you can help with or better?

thanks as always
    Kao123

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Slight bump to hopefully get a quote today so he can order before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Gentle bump !

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kao123 wrote: »
    Hi John,
    am sitting here with a friend (trying to convince him to buy some RS8's:) )who is looking to get a quote for the following please:

Sony BDPS760
    Sony STRDA2400ES
    QED Quenex 1mtr HDMI
    10 Pairs GOld plated banana plugs
    QED performance Toslink optical 1mtr

He already got a quote for £910 including delivery from the uk, so is this something you can help with or better?

thanks as always
    Kao123

Guys,

apologies that you had to bump me..

I don't have the QED Toshlink available and I'm not sure I can get all the Sony kit in time for Xmas - however this is what I can do..

STRDA2400
    BDPS760
    QED Quinex 1Mtr HDMI
    Cambridge Audio Optical
    Cambridga Audio 4MM Gold plated 4 MM plugs * 10 pairs

£830

I would propose the following however!

Denon AVR1910
    Denon BDP2010
    QED HDMI Silver Reference (Serious)
    Philips SWA6305W Coax ( top notch Coax cable)

£889.99

I have all that in stock ready to go - that is a massive discount over retail and I feel is a far superior system to the Sony.

Keep me posted if it's interesting and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 t.j.m.

Hi John,

I am the buddy interested in this offer. I would like to take your quote and am willing to wait for the Sony gear - but if I can have it for Christmas all the better....

I have two changes to the quote you gave. I need 2x HDMI cables and 18x pairs of 4MM plugs.

Thanks,
    Tom
    ----
    STRDA2400
    BDPS760
    QED Quinex 1Mtr HDMI
    Cambridge Audio Optical

£830

t.j.m. wrote: »
    Hi John,

I am the buddy interested in this offer. I would like to take your quote and am willing to wait for the Sony gear - but if I can have it for Christmas all the better....

I have two changes to the quote you gave. I need 2x HDMI cables and 18x pairs of 4MM plugs.

Thanks,
    Tom
    ----
    STRDA2400
    BDPS760
    QED Quinex 1Mtr HDMI
    Cambridge Audio Optical

£830

Tom,

thanks for that and you have fallen into Bad company between Kao & the guys here at RicherSounds!

I'll pop an order on the system for you - I honestly cannot guarantee that we will get it before Christmas but I'll do my best.

Can you drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact number and I'll keep you up to date with progress and again thanks for the business it's much appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

(Thanks 2 Kao..;))

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John, thanks for the reply. Email sent with contact details.

Hi John,

The kit all arrived on Christmas Eve and is all working great. Thanks for the fast service.

Tom :)

t.j.m. wrote: »
    Hi John,

The kit all arrived on Christmas Eve and is all working great. Thanks for the fast service.

Tom :)

No problem Tom,

Thanks for the nice message,

Hope the system is flying for you and as ever drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.