Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairdryer ?? I need your help , Gift !

• 15-12-2009 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    My wife (out of all the wonderful things on offer ;)) has said she needs a new Hairdryer , so i should get her one for a Christmas gift , she is so unselfish (God bless her) and the only demand is that its a "good one"

So I must admit , my knowledge of hairdryers is pretty limited .
    I NEED YOUR HELP .. Please advise on good brand hairdryers , cost is no issue .

Ta In Advance.

M

(p.s)Dont slate me for posting on this forum , i had no where else to turn :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I got a lovely one in Superdrug in banbridge for £10. Came in a beautiful vanity case with a brush and clips etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

The Argos catalogue has a big selection of hairdryers. Large Boots stores also have a big selection. I've had long hair for years and have had many hairdryers, I have never found much difference between cheap and expensive ones so you can't go wrong really. Choose an expensive one that looks really girly maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

Get her a salon quality one. Some good brands are:

T3
    ETI
    Babyliss
    Parlux

Look for words like this on the package
    ionic
    tourmaline
    ceramic
    concentrator nozzle
    cool shot
    ultra lightweight
    (don't worry about what these actually mean, just trust me)

A beauty supply shop would probably be your best bet, someplace like Sally Beauty, or online, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

I got a lovely one in Superdrug in banbridge for £10. Came in a beautiful vanity case with a brush and clips etc.

Thanks !
    sunnyside wrote: »
    The Argos catalogue has a big selection of hairdryers. Large Boots stores also have a big selection. I've had long hair for years and have had many hairdryers, I have never found much difference between cheap and expensive ones so you can't go wrong really. Choose an expensive one that looks really girly maybe.
    Thanks !
    Stella777 wrote: »
    Get her a salon quality one. Some good brands are:

T3
    ETI
    Babyliss
    Parlux

Look for words like this on the package
    ionic
    tourmaline
    ceramic
    concentrator nozzle
    cool shot
    ultra lightweight
    (don't worry about what these actually mean, just trust me)

A beauty supply shop would probably be your best bet, someplace like Sally Beauty, or online, of course.
    Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

If money is no object then get her a Paralux one, they are the best on the market. any salon suppliers will have them :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement