Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keeper up for corners!

Options
  • 15-12-2009 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

how do you get keepers up for corners say in the 90th min when you are losing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Press right on the D-Pad until its set to ultimate offense or something like that and the keeper comes up from the 89th minute till full time!

Thats for Fifa....If you're on about Pro Evo then I've no idea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yeah just set your team to ultra offense and he'll pop up as long as there's only a goal in it!

Some guy did this to me yesterday and I broke away and from the edge of the box of an open goal I put it wide :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I've only scored once with the new fifa with the keeper. It was 90th minute and he came up and scored an epic header to make it 3-3 and send it to extra time. Was definately a great feeling. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

me too bud scored with van der sar from a corner, carricks header blocked ball fell to keeper and i buried it in from 6 yard box proud moment

Advertisement