Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Largo

Options
  • 15-12-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Key Largo in Canal Square used to have nice food and was relatively cheap.
    I have not been there in a while and was thinking of booking.
    Is it still good?

Would you recommend Key Largo for good food 7 votes

Yes Very Good Food
    0% 0 votes
    Yes Good Food
    57% 4 votes
    No Poor Food
    42% 3 votes
    No Very Poor Food
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It went through a bit of a lull their for a while. Staff didn't seem particularly friendly and the food wasn't as good. But I've been in there recently and the food has been excellent and the service fantastic. The early bird is amazing value.

I'd definitely give it a shot anyway. It's one of the best restaurants in town in my opinion.

I'd recommend keeping your booking small, I've had large numbers turned away from there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

The Early Bird is great if you like tasty food that's great value served after a lengthy wait by rude, disinterested staff.

Expect to have to keep getting up to get their attention / a glass of water et cetera.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

A while since I was there but I remember it being very good value at the time. Must remember to go again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Myself and my girlfriend love it as to many members of my family. Myself and oh try to get there about once every two months

Advertisement