Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Shops

Options
  • 15-12-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions where i can get good MMA gear at a decent price?
    Rash Tops, Shorts , Tees ect.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Got sparring MMA gloves from made4fighters.co.uk and they came quite quickly. There seemed to be a good range of stuff on the site too.
    Ordered earguards from fightlord.com and they were similarly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Any suggestions where i can get good MMA gear at a decent price?
    Rash Tops, Shorts , Tees ect.
    Thanks

All the right threads are coming up to help my advertising today!!!!! Our online shop should be open for friday.....

Also there was a stall at the fight before christmas 2 that had some nice stuff (ultimate mma from swords i think, Barry should have the number)

John
    www.fight.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

Buy rash guards from surf shops :)

Primark also do cool flowery shorts for like £3.

Sorry if you only were interested in branded gear :P

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Lol.
    Its not for me ive got plenty of gear. I went to tesco and they had rash tops for like £6. They were for surfing but cos they were so cheap i bout 4 of them!:D And last time i was in thailand i bought loads of knock off board shorts.
    Im looking a few Chrimbo prezzies. Cant be cheap with that..... ish:p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Oooo tesco!
    I always use pennys for rash guards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Oooo tesco!
    I always use pennys for rash guards

I can never find them whenever i go looking in Penneys O Connell St or Artane castle

Killme00 wrote: »
    I can never find them whenever i go looking in Penneys O Connell St or Artane castle
    I get them down here in waterford.Long sleeve,short sleeve(dibs) and compression shorts.I have the place scouted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

If you're interested in Top King gear, Fightlord have just got some in stock...

They only the boxing gloves are on the site at the mo but they'll'll have the rest up up soon: http://fightlord.com/detail.php?StockCode=TKBGAV

Shin Insteps
    MMA Gloves
    MMA Training Gloves
    Thai Pads
    Belly Pad
    Focus Mitts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 koking

www.mmawarehouse.com is pretty good and i have never been caught for customs on it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Marty do u not know its against Nordy rules to wear rash guards?

• Advertisement

Jason Mc wrote: »
    Marty do u not know its against Nordy rules to wear rash guards?

eh?

koking wrote: »
    www.mmawarehouse.com is pretty good and i have never been caught for customs on it yet
    Always browsed this but never actually bought anything.(seen it on so many fighters arses its pretty difficult to forget at this stage)
    Whats their delivery speed like and have you ever bought anything bulkier then clothes like gloves n stuff?

edit: Id also like it if someone took away my credit card and closed their clearence pages or im gonna be very poor very fast :o

Always browsed this but never actually bought anything.(seen it on so many fighters arses its pretty difficult to forget at this stage)
    Whats their delivery speed like and have you ever bought anything bulkier then clothes like gloves n stuff?

+1. Can i get this stuff before Crimbo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Marty my point was the rash guard just doesn't seem to be popular up north

You must have missed the memo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭colinlaird000

I like rash guards, but then i'm from Bangor. The long sleeve ones annoy me though. Me wearing a rash guard is really for the other guys benifit anyway. Who would want my hairy boobs in your face? Also like the name suggests, it saves on the attractive mat burns one can get from being dragged about the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

All I'll say is DON't buy from B2 Fitness on Ebay. I bought some gloves and shins off them. Took over 2 weeks to deliver from England and when they arrived both the gloves and the shins were not the sizes I ordered. Their customer service is ****e and I had to forward them on all the emails where I had stipulated what sizes I wanted before they would even admit they were in the wrong. I then had to seriously negotiate for them to foot the postage costs of me returning the items.

Although the stuff was good value and actually looked good quality the experience really wasn't worth saving the €35 in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

I like rash guards, but then i'm from Bangor. The long sleeve ones annoy me though. Me wearing a rash guard is really for the other guys benifit anyway. Who would want my hairy boobs in your face?

And there was me wondering why the ad in the corner was for extra large bras...

Jason Mc wrote: »
    Marty my point was the rash guard just doesn't seem to be popular up north

You must have missed the memo.

What on earth are you talking about Jason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

Hi Martin

My shop launched online today with more stuff to be added over the next couple of days.

www.ultimatemmasupplies.ie

We had the merchandise stall at the Fight before Christmas. If you have anything in particular that your looking for and can't find it on the site just drop me a text. 0862245559

Advertisement