Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breffny Morgan interview! Get your questions in...

Options
  • 15-12-2009 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

06Salesman_26824.jpg

Hi guys,

Going to be interviewing Breffny from The Apprentice tomorrow as a part of the Christmas special of the radio show that I host.

We wanna get as much love for the Breffmeister as possible, and we wanna get the answers to YOUR questions for him!

So post any questions or comments you have for him here and I'll read as many as I can. Show airs tomorrow night @ 9pm so get them in before then. I'll post a link to it then so you can hear him answering your questions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

I'd like to ask him how did he ever possibly think he could even compete on a show like this having no experience, talent, business acumen and a weird voice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

ask him "well did ya, did ya" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'd like to ask him how did he ever possibly think he could even compete on a show like this having no experience, talent, business acumen and a weird voice?

I probably should've clarified that we won't be blatantly insulting him. But I can re-phrase that into asking what made him try out for the show without experience, if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

1. How on earth did you get into the show with a biology degree and no business experience whatsoever? That's a genuine question, not meant in an insulting manner !

2. Is Sam the most irritating person in the universe? Yes, or YES?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jameson4me

are aoifes eyes as wierd in real life as they are on telly:D

• Advertisement

Good questions lads. Keep 'em coming everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Thanks Leggo.

1. Apprentice- All the boys on one team, all the girls on another- you've a choice to join one of those teams for a task- which one...and why?

1.a The Apprentice-you're project manager- you have all of the apprentices to choose from for the next task--- what's your top 3 and why?

2. Have you got your 15 minutes of fame, or is there a lot more to come?..i.e. politics, TV, in the public eye etc etc

3. Could you REALLY ever see yourself managing a hotel front of house or selling cars in a forecourt?

4. What are the 'untold' stories of the Apprentice house and when will the book be published?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

btw...what station is it on?:confused:

Thanks guys, great questions. It's on 92.5 Phoenix FM, a Dublin 15 based station. But for those not living in the area it'll be podcast afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Did you ever want to tell Bill to shutup in the boardroom?

From the angle of his whole hindsight motives? i.e. you know the way Bill says "why did you do X, when you should have done Y", when if you did Y, Bill would say "should have done X"

If you know what I mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Just tell him that I love him & thinks he's so cool! :D

Edit: Oh no, I've missed the deadline :(..

Hi guys, got to ask at least one question per person from here. Breffny was a legend and joined us for a half hour interview during which he pretty much discussed everything. And gave us some new Breffisms along the way!

Anyway, it's on available on our Podcast now, you can get it via iTunes at the link below:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=297369804

Or, alternatively, if you don't have iTunes, you can stream it via our Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Anger-Management-Therapy/109086116397?ref=nf

Breffny's interview starts about 45 minutes into the podcast. Enjoy and thanks again!

Advertisement