Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what CIT do with doctors cert for exams

• 15-12-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

i had a doctors cert for one my exams which i emailed to my year head. I sat the exam anyway but didnt get prepared for the exam properly and was still sick.

The doctors cert didnt cover my 2nd exam but actually did worse in that one cos i couldnt prepare for it properly.

Anybody know how my doctors cert is considered and should i email to the individual lecturers for the exams concerned?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

bamboozler wrote: »
    i had a doctors cert for one my exams which i emailed to my year head. I sat the exam anyway but didnt get prepared for the exam properly and was still sick.

The doctors cert didnt cover my 2nd exam but actually did worse in that one cos i couldnt prepare for it properly.

Anybody know how my doctors cert is considered and should i email to the individual lecturers for the exams concerned?
    I don't think you'll get the answer here. You better off emailing your lecturer directly and have a talk. They don't bite!, least mine didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭bamboozler

yeah , I emailed it to my head of department but got no reply so was maybe that is that. i was jus wondering if anyone had a similar experience before.

Advertisement