Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seekers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭sexitoni

4203648197_13f9890fa0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just thoughtI'd merge your threads for convenience sake.
    Must say I'm jealous of your henkei Dirge and Thrust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

There's 2more Starscreams I need to add to my collection.

My own Stash of Screamers.
    DSCN3509.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

sweet !

i have to say im surprised how well the movie bots look with the repaint. it really does evoke the characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cool collection :)

Silly questioon but what line are the ones in posts #23, 26, 32 from as they seem the most cartoon accurate in robot mode anyway?

• Advertisement

They are Acid Storm, Ramjet and Starscream from the Universe '2.0' collection.

Acid Storm can be got pretty cheaply on ebay. The other two are a bit more

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

sexitoni wrote: »
    They are Acid Storm, Ramjet and Starscream from the Universe '2.0' collection.

Acid Storm can be got pretty cheaply on ebay. The other two are a bit more

Cheers.. hada look on ebay but not much luck getting the full set at all. Any particular online stores you'd recommend that have these, or can I ask where you got yours?

Acid Storm should be easy enough to get.

The other two are an earlier wave but I have seen them both available with a seller called playidia and another seller called thetoyaddict.c0m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sunshine12

Where can you buy the older figures because I can only find the newer ones. The G1 and the Armada are the ones I really want but can't find them anywhere!

Advertisement