Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanking!

Options
  • 15-12-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

It happened to me todya durign an christmas Economic tests....Every I learned for the test gone!...I could remember only small few bits of info!

Ever happen to anyone here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

During my Irish mock exam last year; drew a complete blank, absolute disaster, I failed it. Thankfully nothing like that happened in June.
    I think the best thing to do is to just try not to panic, relax and let the information come to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭GLUEY

Worried this is gonna happen to me in June. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

This happens to me too when I panic. Its so annoying cause you know everything but just freak out. I'm worried I'm going to do it in the leaving. I think the best thing to do is take a breath and relax for a few seconds....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Actually had this happen to me last week in an economics test too. Just try to remain calm and it'll be fine.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

no i dont get nervous for exams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Luckily not that much but I learn off key words and make up rhythm to put them all together. It sounds really strange but it can really work because it sticks out in your head if you say it long enough. But keeping calm and taking deep breaths work wwll too. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Actually had this happen to me last week in an economics test too. Just try to remain calm and it'll be fine.:D

You dont have Sean O'Brian Do ya?

Advertisement