Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse owners in Galway

Options
  • 15-12-2009 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd chance my arm abit and I’m not trying to take on Borderfox!!! :D

I’m an amateur photographer who enjoys photographing animals. I’d love the opportunity to photograph some Horses, at their stables, jumping, or in training. The idea being that I’d tag along for the day and see what kind of images come out of it.

The owner would be welcome to keep any photo’s for his/her own use.

I thought I’d post some samples, just to give an idea of some of my previous stuff:

3141CF6CBC2C4C66A7981319DE51963F-800.jpg

E3DC4795084B493A9ABA45690A40CCDF-800.jpg

D79D6479F428462899296F8989D12674-800.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lulubell

Oh there are Lovely...U can come to Kerry and Photograph my Fella :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Thanks very much - unfortunately I don't see the wife being too impressed with me heading off to Kerry for the day! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Lovely pics! Do you go to hunts and shows etc? Should be plenty of good subjects there...

shanagarry wrote: »
    Lovely pics! Do you go to hunts and shows etc? Should be plenty of good subjects there...
    In the new year I intend to take a look at some of the shows, nothing concrete though. I'm hoping to be allowed to follow one of the hunts next February. But I haven't really talked to the organisers yet, just someone thats involved.

For the moment though I'd like the opportunity to work with some Horse owners. And who knows, get some fantastic photo's! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Hay lovely work if only ya lived closer :( im 4m roscommon bt in colege in galway thake 1 and a half hours ta gt ta here ??? to long ???

• Advertisement

Hi Aisling, thanks for the offer, but you are a bit too far away at the moment!
    I was hoping for someone close to Galway city, but maybe next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wolferleen

Hi, I know we are a few years on, but i am close to galway city, 45 mins, and have 3 ponies, two of which i ride, if you are ever interested in still taking pictures. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Please don't drag up zombie threads.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement