Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Galway(or otherwise) for a Biomech piece?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm looking to get a biomech tattoo on the side of my leg from my ankle to my knee. I want it to be black and grey, and quite detailed. My mate's gonna design it, I just need to find the right artist to do it. Would any of the tattooists in Galway be recommended for doing biomech, or can anyone recommend me somewhere else in Ireland that would do a good job?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

I don't know about anyone in Galway but A chap on here is getting a biomech sleeve done by Robert in Snakebite. Looks pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Exactly what I was gonna recommend, Robert did an awesome job on ClownBags sleeve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

Thanks guys, I was thinking the same when researching it and coming across Robert's work on the site. Funnily enough, the girl that's designing it for me sent me a message earlier to look at his stuff on the site! Seems to be the main man for Biomech in Ireland. Anyone think of anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Rob's deadly.

If you're willing to wait, Pawel who works in Snakebite too is on a break at the min but he done a piece on Wills leg which is amazing.

Advertisement