Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile and Roaming

• 15-12-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a quick question to users is Tesco Mobile. I am interested in changing over to them but when I look at the list of countries you can roam in, I'm not so sure... I don't know if the list of countries is up to date. I'd like roaming in the UK, Spain and Germany. UK and Spain are covered but according to the website, Germany is not... Can anyone tell me from firsthand experience that that is the case or can you indeed roam in Germany?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I cant say you can or cant roam in germany but tesco are dodgy regards agreements with other operators, even problems with the 3 network here in ireland. The best thing to do is if you ring customer care, not to many users here to comment on tesco you may never get an answer

Advertisement