Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autodriveaway

Options
  • 15-12-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Off to the U.S. in January just wondering if anyone had any experience using autodriveaway?? The scheme were you pick up a car and drop it off to a certain destination and only pay the petrol. The site that was recommended isn't working for me,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

There's a few of them down here in California, I've never used it but I hear they're supposed to be handy, especially if you wanna go cross country. The only thing is you might have to have a longterm account with them, maybe thats just an extra option. I've no idea what the website is. The car rental places are cheap too, you should look into those, they have offers on all the time and you can drop their cars off at any office location in the country. Like Hertz and Enterprise and whatever else!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Just avoid any schemes which involve you putting any money in first to "join" or "register".

Advertisement