Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a horrible Christmas Jumper ?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Any ideas ? The more Tacky the better :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Any ideas ? The more Tacky the better :D

Ya shoulda married my wife, you'd be getting one every Christmas and Birthday from the dragon :(:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It seems to be quite the craze this year.

Apparently, hipsters have stripmined the charity shops and Gammy Christmas Jumpers have sold out of their tame offerings.

Try German eBay or similar, the continentals wear some horrific ones wear some atrocious ones with no shred of irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Might be selling mine off after the weekend if you make me an offer I can't refuse.... ;)

copyofdsc0943.jpg

Fully textured with tassles, bead and knitted scarfs!

copyofdsc0944.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It makes me sad to see such detailed workmanship go into making something so horrendous! A lot of that has to be hand sewn!

There's money to be made in making these jumpers for Christmas, you could stick a stall in the Christmas market. Might put together a sweat shop for next Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

Make your own one - buy a cheap set of battery-powered LED christmas
    lights and poke them through a jumper from a charity shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

foto joe wrote: »
    Might be selling mine off after the weekend if you make me an offer I can't refuse.... ;)

copyofdsc0943.jpg

Fully textured with tassles, bead and knitted scarfs!

copyofdsc0944.jpg

haha foto joe I need mine for Saturday night so we're probably going to the same one :D
    See you at HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

scudzilla wrote: »
    Ya shoulda married my wife, you'd be getting one every Christmas and Birthday from the dragon :(:(

Any samples you'd like to give to a worthy cause ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

Lola rose wool and craft shop may have some pre made jumpers at a price
    also Standun and the craft shops in spiddal might be worth a call?
    wish you luck with it

Advertisement