Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Christmas Number One - Download by Wednesday 23rd December!

• 15-12-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭

You've heard the ads - are you buying Rage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Any preferences on where to download?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Any preferences on where to download?

I'll just use itunes. I think the Irish facebook page has a list of the places you can buy it that count towards the chart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I'll be buying ten copies or so. I've dislocated my knee while rocking iout to this track(also to Bulls on Parade and Here comes Your Man by the Pixies) so I'll do my best to help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Then may the X-factor please take my future download as a gesture of my unwillingness to acquiesce to their request.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi the official recommendation is that you do not buy any more that 2 copies of the song in any one transaction.

If you are buying from iTunes or 7Digital make sure to buy from the .ie version.

Do not follow links from various web sites. Some of these are affiliate links where the web site will earn a commission. These purchases do not count for the charts.

• Subscribers Posts: 78 ✭✭minttea

Picked up my copy this morning.. great Christmas song! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gemini_lisa

my Apologies for station surfing lol

but i heard that the irish christmas number 1 has already been won by joe, and Rage came in at no 2.... cant remember the exact sation that said it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The sales week starts today and ends on the 24th. So I don't think anyone is the official Christmas #1 yet. It's all to play for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gemini_lisa

I heard it again today, this time on Spin, that our chart has already been compiled, rage at no2, also heard it on Today fm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

I heard it again today, this time on Spin, that our chart has already been compiled, rage at no2, also heard it on Today fm

Hi Lisa,

Nope, our Christmas chart hasnt been compiled yet. The Irish Christmas number one will be announced on Thursday next (Christmas Eve). Irish charts normally come out on a Friday but because Friday is Christmas day, its brought forward a day. So, download by Wednesday 23rd to count towards Christmas number 1!

Simon
    simon@phantom.ie

Advertisement