Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two accounts Banned????????

Options
  • 15-12-2009 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

I have two accounts
    one business name
    one own name

Business name i use mainly in the learning to drive forum
    Own for use in the programming, marketing and other forums
    Alanstrainer banned my own account from all forums after he banned the account with my business name. This is taking the piss? When i said that i felt he had a problem with me i was told i was wrong.

Adults/users are been bullied on boards.ie and this is not even tolerated in schools.
    I setup my own account about two weeks before my other account got a ban, so now i need to setup another account! what is the story........:confused:

??????????????????????????:confused:

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You used your "own name" account to post in a forum from which your "business name" account was banned. That's seen as circumventing a ban by using a second account.

Normally it's not a big deal to have two accounts, but it's standard procedure to siteban an account that is used to circumvent a forum ban.

Advertisement