Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options
  • 13-09-2009 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Catch you in January for CBB. 0/

Mod Post: Big Brother threads on Boards have ALWAYS had spoilers in them. Hearing about things that are going to happen in the next daily show feed the addictive nature of this thread and help build buzz about the show. If you don't want to be spoiled about tonights episode, then don't visit this thread during the day. It may seem harsh, but its just the way its always been! The only exception to this is Finale night. Don't worry about that for now.... just enjoy the ride.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The more i hear about her in the news, the more i dislike her even more. She wants to be a glamour model with an aim to being on tv:rolleyes: And here was me thinking that she was quite educated and not the sort of person to get her boobies out.

Louis Walsh was on the news earlier talking about Stephen Gately. He said that he had been trying to get him to do Celebrity Big Brother but Stephen didn't want to do it. Not sure if he meant this next one or a previous one though.

Only about 77.2 days to go now .. let the speculation begin :D

I'd say Kerry Katona is a cert .. she's desperate to turn around public opinion. Like her or loathe her .. she'd be a top HM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Nico22 wrote: »
    Louis Walsh was on the news earlier talking about Stephen Gately. He said that he had been trying to get him to do Celebrity Big Brother but Stephen didn't want to do it. Not sure if he meant this next one or a previous one though.

Only about 77.2 days to go now .. let the speculation begin :D

oh, i forgot about celeb big brother. that should be good. Would be great if Louis himself did it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wasn't Kerry Katona offered it, now that would be a disaster for her if she accepted.

/I think I remember reading it somewhere, but it could also have been something I heard.

Wasn't Kerry Katona offered it, now that would be a disaster for her if she accepted.

/I think I remember reading it somewhere, but it could also have been something I heard.

Did you respond after my edit SS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Kerry Katona, Steve Brookstein, Anton Du Beke and a disgraced former member of the British government all to be in CBB. You heard it hear first peeps. :P

• Advertisement

Did you respond after my edit SS?

You edited it just after I posted, your OP didn't mention her until I posted.:p

/just check the times of my post and your edit.

I don't think she would be doing herself any favours at all by going on CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Oh no not Kerry.

I think she's gone past the stage where she can redeem herself.

Should be fun to watch her make a tit of herself though.:D

At exactly the same minute, I thought you edited after you saw me mention her / just check the times of the posts.

Not for the first time .. our BB minds seem to be perfectly intune :)

Hard to know .. could go either way. If she got that clown out of her life she could shine.

I have a soft spot for Kerry. Think she never got over Bryan and has lost the plot eversince. Showbands being the only good decision she has made since.

Let's not forget that before she met that bafoon she won I'm a Celeb .. can't remember anyone really hating her back then.

Was most likely this article ..

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/125959-kerry-katona-wants-to-go-on-celebrity-big-brother/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Pacha

He might not be looking so good by January :D

• Advertisement

Not for the first time .. our BB minds seem to be perfectly intune :)

Hard to know .. could go either way. If she got that clown out of her life she could shine.

I have a soft spot for Kerry. Think she never got over Bryan and has lost the plot eversince. Showbands being the only good decision she has made since.

Let's not forget that before she met that bafoon she won I'm a Celeb .. can't remember anyone really hating her back then.

I watched Showbands and thought she played a blinder in it.

It's not of her choosing to Bi Polar and it must be difficult for her and the people around her when she doesn't take her med's and continues drinking and taking drugs.
    It's a shame really for her and her children.

I watched Showbands and thought she played a blinder in it.

It's not of her choosing to Bi Polar and it must be difficult for her and the people around her when she doesn't take her med's and continues drinking and taking drugs.
    It's a shame really for her and her children.

Being given cocaine at ten didn't help either.

I remember her around town years ago and everyone loved her. She was always lovely to people and very self depreciating. When she went on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here .. everyone loved her. Guess that's why she won ..

Your right about her illness and she was a ticking timebomb once Brian and her hit the rocks. She needs a good man in her life who'll look after her .. especially emotionally.

The guy she's with .. imo at least, is a spiritual vampire. Seems more concerned with Lamborghinis than her with her mental health.

Few vids here .. (all the good ones off YouTube are gone .. no Showbands clips or earlier This Morning when she presented it with Brian).

Good times ..

Launch of Reality Show ..

Infamous This Morning Clip ..

Her stepsister is in this one pretending to care ..

Then here is the same Stepsister a month later selling her story to NOTW :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl4H4G7hhc

Actually there is a part of the reality show where this Pat one (stepsister) is comforting Kerry as her Mother has sold a story but I can't find it. If your not messed up already - your mam and other family members selling stories behind your back would crack anyone even if they had normal mental health.

Then this of course .. long way from Showbands :(

(scroll half way down page for the NOTW Cocaine snorting vid)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/454807/x.html

Anyway, it looks like she is a cert for Celebrity Big Brother - she needs it. It could be a disaster but Big Brother have nothing to lose and may figure why not go out with a bang.

I think it all boils down to if this twat is still in her life or not. If Brian's mam gets the kids for the year she wants them for and she leaves muppet boy then you never know - she may just surprise a few people and turn things around again.

No matter which camp yur in though - it sure would make some gripping TV :)

Two months to go ;)
    Live streaming returns!!!

November 4th, 2009 by Lisa McGarry.

bbeye2009-300x202.jpg
    Proving that TV executives do sometimes listen to fans, Big Brother will be returning for its final season in 2010….WITH LIVE STREAMING!

While we won’t quite be back to 24/7 live streaming, Channel 4 have promised to increase its coverage and have said that fans will be able to watch challenges and tasks on E4 in the afternoons.

E4 boss Angela Jain told The Mirror: “Viewers will be delighted to know that live streaming will be available for a few hours each day on E4 and overnight when Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 4 in the New Year for the final series.”

Davina McCall will stay on as host of Big Brother’s Big Mouth and for Celebrity Big Brother in January this will air twice a week instead of once.

Paul Gascoigne offered £100,000 for Celebrity Big Brother 2010

September 27th, 2009 by Lisa McGarry.

paul-gascoigne-150x150.jpg
    Former football star, Paul Gascoigne has reportedly been offered £100,000 to appear on Channel 4’s final Celebrity Big Brothermag-glass_10x10.gif.

Paul was rumoured to have signed up for ITV’s I’m A Celebrity, but was dropped after bosses feared he wasn’t well enough to take part.

Paul is said to be keen to appear on the nation’s flagship reality TV show, however his friends are worried that 24 hour scrutiny could destroy the recovering alcoholic.

A bb insider told The Mirror: “Getting Gazza would be seen as a major coup as he is a national treasure.

“But he would need a lot of psychological support.”

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Brian McFadden is going to be in Ireland with his two daughters over christmas - maybe Kerry will be preparing for BB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

lizt wrote: »
    Brian McFadden is going to be in Ireland with his two daughters over christmas - maybe Kerry will be preparing for BB?

ooooh! that'd be car crash telly!

ooooh! that'd be car crash telly!

Exactly, can't wait .. :D

I think it would be Jade all over again.

It won't be pretty, their kids will grow up.

I wouldn't want to be in Kerry's or Brian's shoes when that happens.

I think it would be Jade all over again.

It won't be pretty, their kids will grow up.

I wouldn't want to be in Kerry's or Brian's shoes when that happens.

I was only kidding really as I have a sneaky suspicion Kerry might surprise us all. I believe from what I read at least (The Sun is always reliable right? ;)) that she's spilt from that tosser and if so then the real Kerry might return.

I'm an optimist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I don't watch Big Brother but as for the celebrity one.

John and Edward
    Kerry Katona.... perhaps
    Roy Walker (legend)

And a bear.

Yes that'd be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

That_Guy wrote: »
    I don't watch Big Brother but as for the celebrity one.

John and Edward
    Kerry Katona.... perhaps
    Roy Walker (legend)

And a bear.

Yes that'd be interesting.

Heard Jedward won't be allowed do it because no x factor contest can do any public appearance for 6 months after the show? could just be a rumour though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

lizt wrote: »
    Heard Jedward won't be allowed do it because no x factor contest can do any public appearance for 6 months after the show? could just be a rumour though!

And by public appearance, I assume you mean any other reality show/competition? If not, then methinks quite a few have been violating that rule!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Apparently Boy George and Lady Soverign (sp?) have definatley signed to be on CBB!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Apparently Boy George and Lady Soverign (sp?) have definatley signed to be on CBB!

I'd be surprised if Boy George was picked after a sexual assault conviction.

Hopefully this years CBB might be more A-List than usual, anyone who was saying "I'll do CBB some year" is now at the last chance saloon.

Would be nice to see a regular BB housemate in there as well, like they did with Jade 3 years ago. Craig from BB1 still seemed enthusiastic about the show during the summer and is at least as much of a celebrity as the average boyband dancer that they have on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

rex FTW

(wow it felt weird to regress that much!)

I really don't mind who goes in as long as it's not Katie Price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jedward.

zuroph wrote: »
    jedward.

:eek:

I take that back.
    Katie I could ignore.:pac:

Anyone but deadwood.

I'd be surprised if Boy George was picked after a sexual assault conviction.

That's nothing considering what was hanging over Michael Barrymore's head when he went in.

These are not the views of E4.

• Advertisement

:eek:

I take that back.
    Katie I could ignore.:pac:

Anyone but deadwood.

I have tried my best so far and it's been but I think I have pulled it off so far. If they go into CBB and undo all my hard work .. I'm taking out a contact on Louis Walsh.

Advertisement