Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I'm delighted. I expected practically the least out of Dane and Alex when they went in, now they're in the final two! I hope Alex wins but I don't mind either.

Did Alex just say the crowd must be booing because of something that was written in the paper?? :eek:

no it was Vinny who said it,

he is bricking it now and the half hour wait will be like 14yrs,

he is going to get the biggest boooooooooooooooooooooooooos for quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

my laptop died Christmas week, i've stolen my mam's since then. gonna get a netbook soon though when i'm not broke.

machines tend to break when i'm around for some reason ;)

looking forward to Vinnie's interview though, hope she grills him for being mean and bossy

I'd be totally lost without it, I could use my hubbie's I s'pose, he's always on the playstation (Call of bleeding Duty)Shop around Silvervixen. I got a good deal with mine, I know if you find a cheaper deal than Harvey Norman anywhere else, they'll match the price plus give you the difference plus 10%..(they were doing that a while ago, worth checking out, it was in the computer dept anyway, don't know about furniture).

So am I looking forward to his interview...imagine the boos!!! He really can't believe he hasn't won!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Here we go!

(off topic - i'd recommend Alan Carr's Tooth Fairy later, it's hilarious)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Haha there's a very devestated Vinnie fan on DS! (And no, this isn't a pisstake post!)
    Vinnie Jones, one of the best housemates of all time, has been let down by the Great British public...we do not deserve to have a man like Vinnie in this country...the rest of the world will be laughing at us...I am completely devastated and it has taken everything I've got just to type this...goodbye until the summer...Vinnie, on behalf of the UK I am sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

*singing*
    Bye bye Vinnie, Vinnie goodbye (bye Vinnie Vinnie bye bye)
    Bye bye Vinnie, Davina make him cry (bye Vinnie Vinnie bye bye)

I can't wait to see how he tries to talk his way out of what a vile creature he's been :D

• Advertisement

Haha there's a very devestated Vinnie fan on DS! (And no, this isn't a pisstake post!)

There is one born every minute lol

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

fintonie wrote: »
    no it was Vinny who said it,

he is bricking it now and the half hour wait will be like 14yrs,

he is going to get the biggest boooooooooooooooooooooooooos for quite some time.

Water off a ducks back.:pac:

He will lap it up and say he doesn't care but inside I'd say it will get to him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Crikey! He's not exactly going to be offered a knighthood anytime soon. A disgruntled Leeds fan methinks

Not a happy bunny at all at all. :D

He must be so gutted that Rocky did better than him

• Advertisement

he is gutted

What song is that? :confused:

Can't hear the bloody boos...hate this!

Was that the BB rule book he threw into the crowd?

Very mature Vinny if it was. :rolleyes:

I'm soo excited...Gawd I can't believe this is the last CBB :(.
    Fcuk it..live for the moment....come on Alex!!

I honestly don't mind who wins, if Alex does, fair play to him for changing public opinion in 3 less than a month, if Dane does, i win some moola :D

KP on Chattyman this week... she's getting her bookings in early!

I honestly don't mind who wins, if Alex does, fair play to him for changing public opinion in 3 less than a month, if Dane does, i win some moola :D

same here 20 on @ 16s

fintonie wrote: »
    same here 20 on @ 16s

i took the tip from you!!

He didn't have his shades on leaving the house did he?

They haven't shown him in a good light at all, fair play because he was overbearing, and I didn't realise how bitchy he was.:eek:

• Advertisement

Don't know if he believes this rubbish he is spouting... I kinda think he does.

He taught Alex everything he knows... my ass!

He didn't have his shades on leaving the house did he?

I wish he'd take the f**king things off while being interviewed...have some manners!

Vinnie's doing well trying to cling onto Alex's popularity here :rolleyes:

Never heard Dane being called "mini Vinnie" before! Vinnie's interview is great in fairness

He was great to watch...:o. Then again, maybe I'm a tad intoxicated.

Vinnie's doing well trying to cling onto Alex's popularity here :rolleyes:

Funny that isn't it considering he told Alex during the show that by hanging round with him it'd do him good in the eyes of the "Great British Public"! He's soooooo deluded!

Come on Alex!!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    YES!!!!! I may shed a tear! :D:D:D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

WD Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dane looks gutted too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Alex won - interesting...

• Advertisement

Is the "new start" mutterings about Alex being less of an idiot in the press or a dig about leaving KP????

Thrilled with the result. A deserving winner, what I loved most about Alex was he ability to laugh at himself and put himself up as the butt of jokes (though not always intentionally!)

Advertisement