Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well that was a good result for the final BB.

Watch, Katie will be preggers in no time. ;)

/too cynical..??

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Dane looks lovely! I've got a real soft spot for him after this!

I love that BB were probably rubbing their hands in glee before the series started at the thought of Alex & Dane being in the house together (especially after the supposed fight) and then they end up great pals and the final two! It was a very happy ending to the series.

Ann22 wrote: »
    He was great to watch...:o. Then again, maybe I'm a tad intoxicated.

Remember that when your laptop is ignoring you tomorrow.:pac::D

/I hope it's ok..:)

65%!!! Alex won by a landslide! Jesus!

WOW!!

65% of the vote for Alex.

Well done all of you that put your money on him. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Remember that when your laptop is ignoring you tomorrow.:pac::D

/I hope it's ok..:)
    I know Sharpshooter, I'll be fretting the minute I wake up:o..Ah it'll be grand...I'll think positive:).

This is great..the first BB I've been really supporting the winner since Brian Dowling..I can't remember if there's been anyone since.:o...I must have sh!t taste in people. Oh yeah, I liked Kate and Craig.
    Why are they blanking everything out ffs!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Woo-hoo. I thought any result that didn't involve the vile Vinnie winning would be a great one!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Dane and Peter Andre to do a duet perhaps?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

This is great..the first BB I've been really supporting the winner since Brian Dowling..I can't remember if there's been anyone since.:o...I must have sh!t taste in people.

At least you know it Ann, that's half the battle lol ;)

Doh@me... I misread... the powers of alcohol. I agree with you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

This is great..the first BB I've been really supporting the winner since Brian Dowling..I can't remember if there's been anyone since.:o...I must have sh!t taste in people.
    No, no- it's the British public that have the sh!t taste. ;)

• Advertisement

Jesus! What's with Dane being mean to Nicola? She said in a press conference the other day that her fiance was NOT impressed with Dane because he called her a minger...he's going to be even more pissed off now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

did they say who won yet

Posy wrote: »
    No, no- it's the British public that have the sh!t taste. ;)

Ah you're such a nice bunch:o..
    Dane has a nice voice actually, when he was singing 'Hello' I was listening and appreciating his melodic tones:).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Am glad Alex won in the end :)

fintonie wrote: »
    did they say who won yet

Ummm yes :confused:

Ann, I'm in the same boat! This is the first time I've been happy with a BB winner in years!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The Rocky theme, how apt

The Rocky theme, how apt

Loved it! Reckoned they'd play that or Eye of the Tiger!

LOL!

Rocky theme. :D

Awe, that was nice.

There was no one to say goodbye to so he said it to the house.:)

fintonie wrote: »
    did they say who won yet

Where have you been?? Alex ffs!!!:):)

his interview will be interesting I wonder will KP get mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Despite what my impressions of him were prior the House almost everything he's done I've liked/loved. I did think he was a bit of a nob going on about the "young girls" Sov/Katya but I guess he was only saying what he thought he should say. Apart from that I've really liked him, espicially as he grew in confidence in there and was prepared to take Vinnie on a couple of times. As for the spray tan that was hillarious and was almost genius on his part.

Where have you been?? Alex ffs!!!:):)

sorry I was placing bubble wrap on the floor around me in case i had any wee mishaps :):):D

I was surprised that Davina didn't show Vinnie being all arrogant and on and on and on about his monies :confused:

Dane seemed like a lovely guy, just regular man, glad he got second and am geuinely happy that Alex won :D Think it's also the first time I was glad who won :)

It may be the wine talking, but i think this is a valuable lesson to us all to try not to judge someone from what we read in the papers, as they might be decent but just misunderstood

Just after copping I was a few mins behind..ffded through the ads and have caught up. Don't remember pausing...:confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lilgirl24

alex profited from vinnie's downfall....never would have won if vinnie hadnt ridiculed him so much....glad for him,vinnie made a show of himself

Just after copping I was a few mins behind..ffded through the ads and have caught up. Don't remember pausing...:confused:.

:D:D:D

He looked like he would make a cool James Bond in that Tux.

He is very humble and it's a very likable trait.

Katie hasn't made any new fans from his win

• Advertisement

Well he brought her up, not Davina... curious!

Advertisement