Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anyone else see the resemblence between Alex and Eric Roberts (Julia Roberts' actor brother)??

22136_1238642119079_1020049805_5291.jpg?t=1264805550

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Anyone else see the resemblence between Alex and Eric Roberts (Julia Roberts' actor brother)??

nice spot

2382974726_46d344e5a5_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

they both wear black jackets :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Stephen was right, there is a bit of Daniel Craig lookalike with Alex.

Maybe more filled out?

daniel_craig1.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Vinnie's charades sound effects made me lol again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Awww that was really good! I know people disagree but this is actually the series of CBB that I've enjoyed the most!! It went out with a bang, hope the summer series delivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

That was great to watch!

Heidi must be in hiding somewhere

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

Don't forget to watch Big Mouth, it'll be the best one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah bless him, did you see him shaking hands with everyone...'how u doin'?'..down to earth nice chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lilgirl24

Awww that was really good! I know people disagree but this is actually the series of CBB that I've enjoyed the most!! It went out with a bang, hope the summer series delivers!

ye definitely agree,didnt watch it at the start but really liked the last 10 days or so...don't think summer will deliver,hasn't really worked since series 3,obviously going on it is a form of attention seeking but the people who go on it these days are just ridiculous and not one bit normal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

So pleased for Alex!! Me and Funkyfela was with him right from the start :) He genuinly seemed in shock that he won.
    I was really pleased for him and Dane,especially when Vinnie was taking the piss out of Danes Next suit. There just two ordinary blokes.

I havet to admit that Vinnie WAS funny and did provide a lot of amusment! All in all classic CBB

yeh Katie Price is on it BBBM should bw interesting she looks crap

Zwillinge wrote: »
    That was great to watch!

Heidi must be in hiding somewhere

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

Yeah..where the feck was she? Did I miss her entrance?

Davina's wardrobe budget must have taken a hit in the recession, she normally has a fab dress for final night, she's just in a polo neck and leggings tonight :(

Sniff!!:(

Last CBBBM.

kleercut-truck.jpg

Dig in.:pac::(

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah..where the feck was she? Did I miss her entrance?

She is not there, at the start of CBB Davina said Heidi was looking after her parrots.:pac:

Sniff!!:(

Last CBBBM.

kleercut-truck.jpg

Dig in.:pac::(
    :D Big lorryload of tissues...

Oh here's Jonas, wonder will he get carried away with his emotions again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

She is not there, at the start of CBB Davina said Heidi was looking after her parrots.:pac:

So much for contracts :P

Ooooh, Jonas! I'll miss drooling over him on a daily basis :(

Miaow, Jaime Winstone just called Katya a user

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Heidi's brother died in an accident a week or so before she entered the house. Her partner convinced her to go in but I don't think she was really up for it. Pity cos I think had she been on form she could have been a great housemate.

• Advertisement

Jonas seems to have gotten very bitter about Katia. When she left the house, he was sniffing her pillow and everything even after the other housemates had said they didn't think she was really into him...I wonder why now he's seen sense?

Heidi's brother died in an accident a week or so before she entered the house. Her partner convinced her to go in but I don't think she was really up for it. Pity cos I think had she been on form she could have been a great housemate.

Yep, I posted about it earlier in the thread.
    All that staying in bed showed she should not have entered the house.

I have to say Jonas is coming across as too far up his own ass atm.:mad:

Ffs three weeks ago who would have know who * Jonas * was if they were just going by his name?

My opinion of him has totally changed.

everyone was very well behaved here tonight, no spoilers needed! Sad it's over but happy for Alex that he's achieved the positive fame he craved

Yep, I posted about it earlier in the thread.
    All that staying in bed showed she should not have entered the house.

I have to say Jonas is coming across as too far up his own ass atm.:mad:

Ffs three weeks ago who would have know who * Jonas * was if they were just going by his name?

My opinion of him has totally changed.

The arrogance could be a defence mechanism - "I don't care about Kat" cos she's there in front of him, when it really hurt him to be rejected in front of millions.

They'll prob be all loved up by this time next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Jonas is being a bit harsh to Katia which is making him seem a bit of a tit tbh. I would almost feel sorry for her but when given the right of reply she didnt do herself much justice really. I hope she stays out of a relationship for a while and develops her own opinions and personality because at the moment all she says is 'I dont know'.

Jonas seems to have gotten very bitter about Katia. When she left the house, he was sniffing her pillow and everything even after the other housemates had said they didn't think she was really into him...I wonder why now he's seen sense?

I reckon he listened the the other lads in the house about her using him etc etc and he covered his hurt with the bitterness we are seeing now. Not very pleasant for either of them.

to be honest Ann I think he is a major prick, she did not deserve the treatment he gave her,

if he was any type of a gentleman he would of said nothing and moved on,

after all Katya did not let it get to serious in the house, his ego was dented and he is a selfish bollocks in my eyes, and I got good eye sight

Tina fancies Vinnie...

When Tina Malone says it was just banter and noy bullying you know you are ok :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The arrogance could be a defence mechanism - "I don't care about Kat" cos she's there in front of him, when it really hurt him to be rejected in front of millions.

They'll prob be all loved up by this time next week

It's a bit childish then for him to do the same?

If he really was hurt, why not just say he was.:pac:

As to next week, it all depends on if the money offered to pretend they are a couple is enough.;)

Advertisement