Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It's a bit childish then for him to do the same?

If he really was hurt, why not just say he was.:pac:

As to next week, it all depends on if the money offered to pretend they are a couple is enough.;)

We'll just have to wait and see. I was reading an interview with Kat in New magazine this week and she said she really liked him and wanted him to be her boyfriend. As far as he was concerned, when she was leaving she wasn't interested in him, so if he thinks she's changed her tune, he might go for it with her.

Either way, we know he's not the most mature 25 year old on the block anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's a bit childish then for him to do the same?

If he really was hurt, why not just say he was.:pac:

As to next week, it all depends on if the money offered to pretend they are a couple is enough.;)

Yeah, it showed a nasty side to him...we saw a glimpse of it the night he said to her 'you already were only famous for a relationship outside the house, why not have one inside'...or something like that. I didn't like the girl much but that was a horrible comment. I was sick to my stomach when she slept with him soon after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

One of the things that cements that Alex is a nice guy is that he knows he's going out with one of the most unpopular women in Britian but that he stands up for her.... and professes his love for her nonetheless. That to me is the sign of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I hate that they are talking about what happened today when we won't get to see it. :(

Jesus!!

It didn't take long for Katie to find another LOVE of HER life. :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Alex is the love of her life after 6 months??

• Advertisement

That's such a pile of old sh1te..'the love of her life'? No bleeding way..then the bit about the tanning...she was saying that's the way 'we go on all the time' fcuk sake...talk about trying to share his limelight.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Fair play to her knowing he's the love of her life :pac::pac:

i think that scary guy is sitting behind the housemates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Call me a sceptic, but I reckon he has only been the love of her life since he was announced winner...

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Fair play to her knowing he's the love of her life :pac::pac:

Yeah, poor Peter or should I say Enlightened Peter.;)

In all honesty though, does she ever stop to think that her children will grow up someday and see just how fickle she is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I think you guys are being unfair here (about Katie Price) remember what was taught about Alex before the show started;)

I think a few apologies are in order I will sit here and wait for them,

he will leave her anyways with Stephen and Vinny and Dane giving him advice it will not be long till he dumps her

I actually found Katie Price quite likeable in the two series of 'get me out of here'....but that comment was so insincere...Pete clearly was the love of her life so far, so she's either trying to hurt him or to endear herself to the public.
    I'd think more of her if she said 'I was confused for a while but I've now realised I have a really special person in my life.'.....If he'd been booted out first I seriously doubt she'd be speaking of him so highly.

'Katia is currently married to the world's oldest man...a Tibetan monk named Simon':D

I actually love Katie Price, amazing how she took 2 assets :P and made a huge fortune and keeps herself in the limelight, where she wants to be!

Though I do think she was silly saying love of her life lark, sometimes you can keep those truely deep feelings to yourself and only share them with the person you do love.... But I'm rambling :pac:

I liked Katie when she was with Pete but she's been a bit cruel about him in interviews since they broke up.

We didn't know much about Alex before BB except what we associated with her so i'm glad he's gotten the chance to show who he is, but she's had plenty of chances to be sincere, in mags and her own reality tv shows, but she doesn't seem to have done herself many favours in recent months by making digs at Pete and dumping Alex flippantly when she came out of the jungle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Folks it's been lovely sharing this CBB with you all. Enjoy the rest of your night/weekend/life (delete as appropriate) :)

omg the e17 montage is so cool!

Brian Harvey would have been a great housemate btw, moody but fun!

Awesome end! :D

ok ill take some of those posts as apologies

Me sad now, thanks for making me laugh fellow posters :)

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    I think you guys are being unfair here (about Katie Price)
    I think a few apologies are in order I will sit here and wait for them,

Right, I will be 11.gif so get comfy if you are waiting for one from me.:p

Right, I will be 11.gif so get comfy if you are waiting for one from me.:p

:D

As usual it's been a pleasure having the nightly craic with you all, It makes BB miles more enjoyable. I'll miss you and look forward to May:).

Ann22 wrote: »
    As usual it's been a pleasure having the nightly craic with you all, It makes BB miles more enjoyable. I'll miss you and look forward to May:).

we havent gone away you know

Ye all come back now, ya hear!:pac:

There were some great posters here for the last CBB.

I hope to be posting with you all in the summer.:pac:

Roll on The last BB.:(

On C4.:pac:

/Well you never know, some station might pick it up.:pac:

Armani thanks for giving us the odds, as usual.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Awwwwww, I couldn't resist having a quick sneak when I got in last night to see who had won. Was absolutely thrilled to see it was Alex, with Dane second. Well deserved. Watching it now hungover in my PJs.... Can't wait for Vinnie's exit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

BB may not be gone yet folks! The head of Channel 5 released a statement today saying that they are "interested" in taking BB!

As far as I know, Five is available to us Irish viewers with Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

DKZ wrote: »
    The head of Channel 5 released a statement today saying that they are "interested" in taking BB!

More info for anyone interested (e.g., all you saddos suffering withdrawal symptons :pac:)

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/post-series/channel-five-interested-in-cbb.ibb
    A spokesman for Channel Five has revealed that the broadcaster are “interested” in picking up the rights for Celebrity Big Brother.

This year’s series was the last ever one on Channel 4 after the corporation axed the show in August last year for “creative” reasons.

However CBB7 has been a ratings hit, averaging 3.3 million viewers to date. This is 300,000 up from CBB6’s average ratings for last year.

The success of this year’s series means that other broadcasters have shown an interest in acquiring the show.

Controller of Channel Five, Richard Woolfe told The Guardian: “Of course we’d be interested. What it’s absolutely shown is that we love to see celebrities facing jeopardy. There’s absolutely life in the Celebrity Big Brother format.”

Although Woolfe showed an interest in the Celebrity edition, he wasn’t too keen on the summer version of the show. “The main show probably needs to go away and be rejuvenated,” said Woolfe.

Despite the good ratings, Channel 4 said they wouldn’t change their decision. “We have no regrets about our decision not to recommission. The show had come to a natural end on Channel 4 and we are excited about the new things we have planned for the channel,” the broadcaster said.

BSkyB said that they were not discussing the programme with makers Endemol, while UK TV also ruled themselves out.

“The series now looks over-formatted and tired. It’s not one for any of UKTV’s entertainment channels,” said Christian Drobnyk, UKTV’s director of entertainment.

Cheif executive officer of Endemol Uk, Tim Hincks, said: “We’re focused on making it a brilliant show for *Channel 4 this summer. I’ve no idea what we’ll be doing in a couple of years’ time.”

Speaking about the possibility of resting Big Brother for a few years, Hincks commented: “Sometimes its more fashionable, and sometimes its less fashionable. It doesn’t feel any less relevant now.”

Big Brother returns this summer for its last ever series on Channel 4.

I don't get Channel 5 through Sky, I have it on normal tv but it's very fuzzy. My oh says he'll try to find a code for it to get it through Sky.
    We had to do that for itv, also got - itv2, itv3,itv4,bbc3,bbc4,cbbc, cbeebies,g54, bbcLondon, bbc5Lsport. Have all those channels clearly but Skyplus doesn't work on them...or you can't do a programme search on them.

I don't know if we can get a code for Ch5:( but that new Digital thing that's coming in for rte do something:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

*Alex Reid has won CBB*

Oh.

I love being right. :)

Advertisement