Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Watched Vinny Jones in 'Year One' as a Roman soldier last night..he's on at the moment in Mean Machine on Sky Watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ann22 wrote: »
    Watched Vinny Jones in 'Year One' as a Roman soldier last night..he's on at the moment in Mean Machine on Sky Watch.

I believe there was a movie on with Stephen Baldwin in it on a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Producers of Celebrity Big Brother vowed last night to make a new series after this year's show won a dramatic increase in viewers.

Alex Reid's victory was watched by 4.4million - nearly a million more than when Ulrika Jonsson won last year. The production company Endemol need a new home for the show after C4 refused to commission a fresh series.

But Five's controller Richard Woolf confirmed he is interested. Endemol's Charlie Gardener said: "We firmly believe this show has a future."

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I believe there was a movie on with Stephen Baldwin in it on a while ago.

yeh about jumping outa planes it was a load of dogs arse,

him and Vinny Jones together still would not make a whole actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Oh I really really hope they continue with CBB, it's so much more fun than the regular one and this year's was without doubt the best one yet. I don't get channel five tho so hopefully another channel will pick it up.

Thought Dane hit the nail on the head on final night when he described Alex as a loveable prat!! :D I totally agree, can't say I dislike him as he's ultimately decent and harmless but still think he didn't do enough to win - flashing your man-bits covered in fake-tan to get in the papers (while all the time giving about being in the papers so much) did not endear him to me and cant quite understand how it did for so many others. :confused:

Shoulda been Dane, I think he proved himself far more and got involved a lot more and deserved it a lot more. He'll always be my winner!

Anyhoo it has been great and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms already! :o
    Roll on CBB 2011 with any luck!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

MelanieC wrote: »
    Shoulda been Dane, I think he proved himself far more and got involved a lot more and deserved it a lot more. He'll always be my winner!
    Totally agree. I wonder if Dane would have won if Alex Reid had no connection to you-know-who?
    Although I'm still just glad Vinnie didn't win or I'd never have watched again. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Wow, I cannot conceive of a quicker way to go right back down in my estimations than marrying Katie Price when he's five minutes out the door. How dumb is Alex? Totally disgusted with him. Talk about undoing four weeks of work in turning public opinion - he's just ruined it in five mins.

Wish Dane had won!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

They god married :eek: When did this happen? wonder how long this marriage will last..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I may be the only one, but I don't think Katie Price is as bad as people like to think she is.

People who liked Alex before, why don't they trust his judgement and maybe consider the fact that if he's the good guy they think he is, maybe she's not a terrible person?

I may be the only one, but I don't think Katie Price is as bad as people like to think she is.

People who liked Alex before, why don't they trust his judgement and maybe consider the fact that if he's the good guy they think he is, maybe she's not a terrible person?

im taking it there is a good possibility you would not push the red button

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    im taking it there is a good possibility you would not push the red button

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Katie Price and Alex Reid are now husband and wife. The couple's spokesperson has confirmed they tied the knot in Las Vegas

The glamour model and the cage fighter, who won Celebrity Big Brother last week, said their 'I dos' in a "private, simple" ceremony in Sin City at 1600 local time (midnight GMT) on Tuesday.

The pair who have been dating for around seven months said in a statement: "We are very much in love and look forward to the future together."

They added: "We can't wait to get back and celebrate our marriage with our friends and family who we know fully support our wishes."

It is thought they'll fly back to the UK later this week.
    The quickie wedding comes less than three months after Price split from Reid and announced the news on reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

The 31-year-old, who divorced Peter Andre last year, said at the time: "It's best that I'm on my own. I don't want a relationship... I'm not with him, no."

Since then the public's impression of Reid has changed. He was booed on his way into the Celebrity Big Brother house. But he went on to win the final series with 65 per cent of the votes.

The newlywed's publicist said their "decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place, and their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each other."

Some may be cynical about their motives though, as Price announced her plans to walk down the aisle for a second time in a magazine interview.

Well that didn't take her long,God help him!:rolleyes:

What?

a lot of people liked Ava Braun

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Some details on the wedding, from heatworld.com
    Katie Price and Alex Reid may be claiming their Vegas wedding was small and private, but we know Katie is basically incapable of doing anything on a small scale, so we've done a bit of digging to find out a few more details about the couple's happy night. Katie and Alex wed at the chapel of the Wynn Hotel in Vegas at 3.30pm in a ceremony that lasted for 22 minutes. Details of what the couple were wearing are being kept a strict secret, but we imagine lots of sparkly tack and maybe even some pink. You never know, Alex might even have been the one dressed as a bride. Guests at the wedding included Katie's agent and publicist Diana Colbert, as well as the TV crew from her ITV2 reality show. The rumoured £1million is said to be what one magazine paid to have exclusive rights to the pictures. After kissing for the first time as man and wife, Katie and Alex spent £2,000 on some kinky underwear (for both of them? Probably) and headed back to their $10,000-a-night honeymoon suite at the Planet Hollywood hotel. One friend said last night, "Kate had the idea [to marry] while Alex was in the Big Brother house and decided to just run with it. Their love is genuine." We wish them the best of luck.

heat's Director of News Hannah Fernando gives us her opinion:

This is a joke right? No? OK Jordan, let's have a chat. You say you love Alex Reid, I get it. Thing is, I'm just not sure I believe you, heaven forbid. Your track record isn't exactly encouraging, and let's not get away from that nasty thing called the truth for a nano second. It wouldn't be the first time you've been economic with it, would it? I would be here for an age if I spelt out all the times things didn't quite add up, so I'll spare you. In return I ask one thing - is it worth it? I'm presuming this low-key private marriage* will be the last we see and hear of these frankly ridiculous shenanigans?! It's impossible to believe that you'd consider cashing in on such an intimate event. Surely not?

*which was filmed

Surely people aren't surprised about this? It was completely predictable!

Some details on the wedding, from heatworld.com

Surely people aren't surprised about this? It was completely predictable!

I am not sure, when I saw her on the final BBBM she look lost as of caught in some sort of spell,

I was trying to figure it out (lt seemed Alex had her in an hypnotic state)

from my sources who are close to BB and the Katie Price camp it has now been revealed the reason she was in a tranquil state was her eyes were being propped up by dollar signs,

so for the doubters out there it is without a shadow of a doubt true clov eh relov eh beelov ohhhhh it just wont come out, by jove I got it is true

big bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Wow, I must say I'm surprised :P
    Also disappointed with both of them. I actually like Katie and think she's really down to earth and genuine (awaits responses, :eek:) and Alex is grand aswell, but this wedding.. :/

I never thought him worthy of being winner though cos I knew he'd be capable of pulling stupid ****e like this. He's a nice guy but not someone to look up to imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Saw this coming a mile off, part of the reason I didn't want Alex to win. We will be bombarded with the happy couple now as the cash rolls in.......:eek:

To be fair, I'd say he's probably in it for the right reasons and he's just thick enough to believe that her motives are as genuine as his but come on, the love of her life? She was telling the world Peter was still the love of her life only a couple of months ago in the jungle. When that backfired on her and he wouldn't take her back I guess she figured the next best thing was to make some money out of this poor sap and especially after he's become a national treasure all of a sudden, she's sitting pretty on the back of it. :(

Can't believe the public were won around so easily, it's their own fault for being so damn fickle and lacking any conviction. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I think she is actually WORSE than people think.

She's a bad b*tch and now has another mug under her thumb.

Did she care about Alex's feelings when she was dumping him on live TV for no reason??

Did she care about her kids when she was making up stories about Pete cheating??

She's a classless selfish slapper who will trample on anyone that gets in her way of achieving whatever it is this week that she wants.

She has the personality of a wasp and one day she will reap the crap she has sowed - hopefully, at least.

a lot of people liked Ava Braun

I have no idea what you're on about. It would be nice if you could stop talking in riddles.

I have no idea what you're on about. It would be nice if you could stop talking in riddles.

just because Alex seems to be nice, Katie price's record speaks for its self,

one good person does not mean who they are with is a good person.

I just felt you were giving her to much (maybe shes not so bad)

once again we will see her wrath when she requires to do so

• Advertisement

just because Alex seems to be nice, Katie price's record speaks for its self,

one good person does not mean who they are with is a good person.

I just felt you were giving her to much (maybe shes not so bad)

once again we will see her wrath when she requires to do so

But it's ok to negatively judge someone because of who they're with? Despite the fact that none of us know anything much about either of them.

But it's ok to negatively judge someone because of who they're with? Despite the fact that none of us know anything much about either of them.

to say you do not know much about Katie Price intrigues me

to say you do not know much about Katie Price intrigues me

Really? Why's that?

Actually, never mind. I really shouldn't feed the trolls.

Pete breaks down today after seeing comments made by Dwight Yorke:

It wasn't Dwight's comments that upset him...it was Kay asking him how he'd feel if Alex decided to try to be the kids' dad.

It wasn't Dwight's comments that upset him...it was Kay asking him how he'd feel if Alex decided to try to be the kids' dad.

Yes it was, he was FUMING and looking at his people BEFORE Kay asked him that question.

From the two and half minute mark he has tears in his eyes and is going mad.

Kay didn't ask him about Alex until the three and half minute mark, futher rubbing salt in the wound.

Really? Why's that?

Actually, never mind. I really shouldn't feed the trolls.

Fintonie is no Troll by the way.

My bad, must not have analysed it properly.

And we'll agree to disagree on fintonie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

God I just can't believe the brainlessness of Alex. He's just undone everything he's achieved. I can't even remember his charm, now I see him the way I saw him before he entered the house...as a big orange gobsh*te.

I actually didn't mind her as a person originally (in saying that, I didn't get around to watching any of her reality shows through the break up with Pete, I've heard she was quite a cow) I found her quite straight and likeable in the jungle but after the hasty mention of him being the 'love of her life' (love of her life after everything she'd been through with Peter???).. and now marrying him in Vegas...now she just makes me ill:mad:.

I think Peter is angry at Dickface Dwight's dumb comment but was feeling emotional in the first place. Even though they're separated and he'd no intentions of going back to her I'm sure he still has feelings for her and it's hurtful that she's moved on so soon.

You know what I think will happen when she watches that interview? She'll see how emotional he is and will think 'sh*t! Maybe I was in with a chance of getting him back, now I've ballsed things up marrying the orange one:confused: Darn! Now everyone in the entire Universe will hate me!!

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    God I just can't believe the brainlessness of Alex. He's just undone everything he's achieved. I can't even remember his charm, now I see him the way I saw him before he entered the house...as a big orange gobsh*te.

I actually didn't mind her as a person originally (in saying that, I didn't get around to watching any of her reality shows through the break up with Pete, I've heard she was quite a cow) I found her quite straight and likeable in the jungle but after the hasty mention of him being the 'love of her life' (love of her life after everything she'd been through with Peter???).. and now marrying him in Vegas...now she just makes me ill:mad:.

I think Peter is angry at Dickface Dwight's dumb comment but was feeling emotional in the first place. Even though they're separated and he'd no intentions of going back to her I'm sure he still has feelings for her and it's hurtful that she's moved on so soon.

You know what I think will happen when she watches that interview? She'll see how emotional he is and will think 'sh*t! Maybe I was in with a chance of getting him back, now I've ballsed things up marrying the orange one:confused: Darn! Now everyone in the entire Universe will hate me!!

She'll walk all over the 'orange one'.

He's so brainless that she could go and shag a guy each week and give him any excuse and he'll forgive her.

She just married and orange doormat.

I can't help but like the guy but my God has he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Maybe we can get Stephen to save him :)

Advertisement