Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options
1100101102103104106»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

OutlawPete wrote: »
    She'll walk all over the 'orange one'.

He's so brainless that she could go and shag a guy each week and give him any excuse and he'll forgive her.

She just married and orange doormat.

I can't help but like the guy but my God has he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Maybe we can get Stephen to save him :)

Yup, totally right. He is an orange doormat. He is a nice chap and funny but I don't believe for a second she genuinely loves him..she's probably fond of him in a way, like how you'd love a big dopey labrador...but he's going to get on her nerves when he munches on his cornflakes or leaves the toilet seat up...then she'll be staring at the back of his head whilst squeezing his spots as she clenches her teeth in resentment and silent frustration.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Pete breaks down today after seeing comments made by Dwight Yorke:

I saw this yesterday. Had a lump in my throat watching it. I hate Kay Burly and Sky News, what a load of gutter journalism. He obviously expected some questions about Alex & Jordan, but showing him the Dwight piece...talk about sh*t stirring. Also why the hell would Alex adopt his kids? I'm sure any father would have been upset with a suggestion like that, and I'm sure his emotions were all over the place anyway with the news that his ex-wife of less than a year has married the "love of her life."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Ann22 wrote: »
    God I just can't believe the brainlessness of Alex. He's just undone everything he's achieved. I can't even remember his charm, now I see him the way I saw him before he entered the house...as a big orange gobsh*te.

I actually didn't mind her as a person originally (in saying that, I didn't get around to watching any of her reality shows through the break up with Pete, I've heard she was quite a cow) I found her quite straight and likeable in the jungle but after the hasty mention of him being the 'love of her life' (love of her life after everything she'd been through with Peter???).. and now marrying him in Vegas...now she just makes me ill:mad:.

I think Peter is angry at Dickface Dwight's dumb comment but was feeling emotional in the first place. Even though they're separated and he'd no intentions of going back to her I'm sure he still has feelings for her and it's hurtful that she's moved on so soon.

You know what I think will happen when she watches that interview? She'll see how emotional he is and will think 'sh*t! Maybe I was in with a chance of getting him back, now I've ballsed things up marrying the orange one:confused: Darn! Now everyone in the entire Universe will hate me!!

No worries, I'm sure after she's made a sufficient amount of money out of his likeability factor she'll break his heart by dumping him spectacularly again claiming "I never should've married Alex, I've never really gotten over Pete", thus continuing to make more cash selling interviews and pictures of her looking remorseful, hoping to gain a little public sympathy before her next big media venture. :mad:

It's all part of the masterplan..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Ah lads calm down. If you didn't see this coming then I don't know what to tell you.

It won't last long and soon Alex will be out on his own and he can start rectifying this. I will never turn my back on the Reidinator!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Really? Why's that?

Actually, never mind. I really shouldn't feed the trolls.

ok WesternNight your right its not worth going on about,

there are bigger issues going on around us, there was no harm meant from my side and I didn't consider myself to be a troll,

as I said no harm meant and have a good one

• Advertisement

Just saw in the paper today that Alex has been frantically trying to have the marriage anulled. That he had no idea that marriage was on the plans when they were heading to the US and that he was jarred when they did marry. It said they'd been fighting ever since and he felt he was pushed into it.
    I wonder if that's right? I did notice on BBBM on final night when your one asked if there'd be any rings, (or words to that effect) he didn't look keen at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

What Katie Did Next starts again next week :rolleyes:

Been filming for the past three months.

On Thursday night on ITV2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just saw in the paper today that Alex has been frantically trying to have the marriage anulled. That he had no idea that marriage was on the plans when they were heading to the US and that he was jarred when they did marry. It said they'd been fighting ever since and he felt he was pushed into it.
    I wonder if that's right? I did notice on BBBM on final night when your one asked if there'd be any rings, (or words to that effect) he didn't look keen at all.

I heard that Katie Price is really a blackwidow and is setting up Alex so that she can mate with him and then eat him. She tried it with Peter but he managed to escape her claws but Alex is in danger.

Anyway I don't believe it to be true, I think it's just rumors. But we'll soon see whether the marraige will last or not.

Anyone watching 'Chatty Man' with Alex? He proposed back in September and she said yeah??? Right Alex we all believe you:rolleyes:. He's so under the thumb the big eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Anyone watching 'Chatty Man' with Alex? He proposed back in September and she said yeah??? Right Alex we all believe you:rolleyes:. He's so under the thumb the big eejit.

I just came back here to post about it too:mad: He's genuinely spell bound. He just doesn't have the brain power to see through her.

I give them a year, max.

Also, is his hair spiked like PETER ANDRE'S used to be??????????:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

His tan's radioactive!Dont like the spiky hair. Still he's such a nice guy though, I still love him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

the big eejit.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Kate and Alex 'Marriage On The Rocks' headlines in one of tomorrows (Sundays) tabloids.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement