Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Think I'd put money on Bass (soft spot moreso :p )
    Though looks like Jones is definite favourite.

Woo, Big Mouth time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The female celebrities taking part are Page 3 model Nicola T, grime artist Lady Sovereign, actress Stephanie Beacham, model Ekaterina Ivanova and so-called Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss.
    Cage fighter Alex Reid, footballer-turned-actor Vinnie Jones, singer Dane Bowers, Swedish DJ Jonas aka Basshunter, R&B singer Sisqó and actor Stephen Baldwin complete the list of contestants.

How is Alex and Ekaterina celebs? Is because they were banging celebs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The telly's been taken over by RudeTube family member viewers. Darn! See yiz all:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I don't have E4...

Oh well...I had my 5 minutes on this thread...

Time for me to go

*sniff*

*cue Incredible Hulk sad music*

I'll PM you link tomorrow where you can watch it online 12 hours or so after each show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Argh E4's sound isn't working properly on my TV again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Fairly underwhelmed by the cast to be honest.

Last ever show so hoped there'd be a few big stars but Vinnie and Sable Colby were the only two I'd be able to pick out of a line-up, and Stephen Baldwin and Heidi Fleiss the only other two I've heard of.

I guess we'll see how it pans out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

the NOTW and mirror journalists both say the fight actually happened, so looking forward to the tension between the two boys over the coming weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Besides Stephanie, there's no real out right winner for female :(
    They're all a bit skanky or chavvy.
    Few male options though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

phasers wrote: »
    Argh E4's sound isn't working properly on my TV again

Same here, what's the story?:confused:

LOL at David Gest at the start Big Mouth on E4. :D

He is gas.

In 'I'm a Celeb', 'Come Dine With Me' etc he was hilarious.

The stuff he comes out with :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Yeah I'm underwhelmed too. I thought they would have pulled out all the stops tonight..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I wish George Lamb presented ALL the Big Brother programmes :P

OutlawPete wrote: »
    He is gas.

In 'I'm a Celeb', 'Come Dine With Me' etc he was hilarious.

The stuff he comes out with :pac:

Remember this on I'm a Celebrity get me Out of Here?

NOW:

No one knew quite what to think when David Gest told his fellow I’m A Celebrity – Get Me Out Of Here! contestants last year that he had a maid called Vaginica Ceaman.

But the bizarre star has finally proved that she really does exist in his ‘warts and all’ fly-on-the-wall series The David Gest Show, which started on Sunday.

David, 53 – who admits that he’s always hired maids to clean up after him and doesn’t even know how to make toast – says he thought his current housekeeper was joking when she told him her name. But Vaginica wasn’t amused.

‘She said: “I don’t find it very funny,”’ he recalls. ‘So I asked her how she got that name. She said: “My mommy, she loved her own body part so much. She loved the smell, the feel, the beauty of it. She always said that if she had a girl who was as lovely as her body part, she’d name her Vaginica.”’

And it gets worse. Vaginica went on to marry a Harry Ceaman and now has two daughters – Beulah Belle and Clitina – named after grandparents Clive and Tina.
    That man is genius.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

the NOTW and mirror journalists both say the fight actually happened, so looking forward to the tension between the two boys over the coming weeks!

Well Dane said it didn't happen...then Alex said to him when he came in..."time for round two" or something along those lines...

He might have just been taking the piss about the whole paper story.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

I'd say it definitely happened and BB ran with it for extra publicity!!!

Remember this on I'm a Celebrity get me Out of Here? That man is genius.:pac:

For me the best was when he said his parent's had only one leg each and adopted him from Vietnam and called him Hoppity :pac:

I wish George Lamb presented ALL the Big Brother programmes :P

Not a massive fan tbh.

He says things like this too much ..

"Eviction you say?, not a good housemate you say".

Wrecks my head.

His Dad is Archie Mitchell in Eastenders.

i only found that out the other day, would never have made the connection!

Not a massive fan tbh.

He says things like this too much ..

"Eviction you say?, not a good housemate you say".

Wrecks my head.

His dad was Archie Mitchell.:D
    RIP Archie.
    I know you mean IRL, btw.;)

Back on topic, I think he is a great presenter for the show because he doesn't care what he says about the HMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Stephanie for the win - or possibly Vinnie Jones - no other British people in there. Is that right?

Is yer man Basshunter really Ulrika's son?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Back on topic, I think he is a great presenter for the show because he doesn't care what he says about the HMs.

He annoys me a bit but I do like that he's not as impartial as a lot of other presenters would be. Plus he tends to think along the same lines as me about HMs.

I'm :o to realise I actually missed the BB intro music.

He annoys me a bit but I do like that he's not as impartial as a lot of other presenters would be. Plus he tends to think along the same lines as me about HMs.

I'll give him that.

Doesn't sit on the fence like Dermot did.

Plus is hawt ;)

Ah now, Sisqo was in Dru Hill too who were pretty big in their own right, and i loved when they teamed up with Will Smith for Wild Wild West (I'm not ashamed to admit it!!)

Alice1 wrote: »
    Stephanie for the win - or possibly Vinnie Jones - no other British people in there. Is that right?

I reckon they will both be in the final anyway.

Stephanie is a really nice person, genuinely nice IRL so I would imagine they will find it hard to nominate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Cousin Rita :eek:

David Gest has a 70 year old cousin who is a prostitute in Liverpool.

She was born with two clits.

:D

phasers wrote: »
    Cousin Rita :eek:

I overhead the telephone number there.

Ya heading over Phasers? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Hope Lady Sovereign does well. She seems to easily irritate people though and likes to play that up.

Sisqo's comment of, I'm much taller when I stand on my wallet, instantly turned me off him.

Katiya is damn fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Is it me or does the Live feed have crap picture quality? It's like watching a load of finniky webcam streams.

Advertisement