Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

pookie82 wrote: »
    I think Basshunter and Katya maybe? She seems like a drip but is totally gorgeous.

Yeah looking at them now I reckon it's more probable. It'd be the only thing that could possibly keep her in there. Having watched some of the live feed today, she comes across as a complete head wrecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Any predictions on who might walk out (i.e. not through eviction)?

I think Heidi could be hit and miss. She could get tired of them pretty quick. Looks like she has a low bull**** threshold to me. The rest of them are too fame hungry to ever walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Katya/Katia...however she spells it. She looks like the type that couldnt take anyone giving her ****. I could be way off. I think I've just taken a massive disliking to her and the way she goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The only sign I've seen of annoyance so far is Sov. On the Live feed earlier she looked like she was already getting peeved by people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I can see Nicola being regularly called to the Diary Room so that Big Brother can remind her to breathe. Is it any wonder that the banks are all screwed when they hire the likes of her?

Katia looks totally lost.

Vinnie will be gas.

Stephen is a nutter in all the wrong ways.

Stephanie is class but a bit meh.

Sisqo seems a bit of a laugh, even if just for his lishp

Alex and Dane both shagged that plastic monstrosity so both are obvious twats, with Alex nudging ahead for proposing to it. Hopefully they will be out first so that I won't hear its name for the rest of the show.

Sov is ghettofabulous. Maybe she will take the mini for a joyride. Hopefully never to return.

Basshunter seems like a nice guy but he should be shot on general principle for releasing that awful music that every scumbag loves.

Heidi will be interesting but she looks like a cross between Marilyn Manson, Pete Burns and Leslie Ash. Someone should stick her to the window for the laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Stephen keeps doing funny things with his mouth that makes him look like the Joker.
    Did anyone else notice it?

I just want someone to put the white make up around his mouth and add the red lipstick.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Stephen keeps doing funny things with his mouth that makes him look like the Joker.

I just want someone to put the white make up around his mouth and add the red lipstick.

yeah, its been intriguing me too. Maybe he's angling for an audition since the slot of the Joker is open.

Anyone here good with photoshop?

yeah, its been intriguing me too. Maybe he's angling for an audition since the slot of the Joker is open.

Anyone here good with photoshop?

Outlaw is, but to make it realistic he must catch Stephen with the look naturally.:pac:

Then add the white and red to his mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I just saw that Sharpshooter:D..his mouth splits right into his cheeks..like the Joker and a bit like that one who played Sam in Eastenders for a while.
    Wonder is Sov developing a crush on Bass? The way she said 'I look like sh1t beside you' and the coy way she looked up at him waiting for him to argue...mmm!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Outlaw is, but to make it realistic he must catch Stephen with the look naturally.:pac:

Then add the white and red to his mouth.

Forgot about him, his entries in the AH photoshop comp are usually very good.

Anyway, back on topic, usual first night stuff, getting to know each other and all that. Can't wait until they're deprived of food, have to dress up like eejits and get cranky with each other - hopefully all on tomorrow night's show :D

• Advertisement

Wow! I didn't know Vinny was in 50 movies...I'm having a look in Wiki.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wow! I didn't know Vinny was in 50 movies...I'm having a look in Wiki.

can only count 40 there. Is he telling porkies or is Wiki inaccurate?

pookie82 wrote: »
    can only count 40 there. Is he telling porkies or is Wiki inaccurate?
    So did I, maybe he was exaggerating slightly. I would've thought he'd only done about 4 or 5.

Feck sake, BB is desperately trying to make something of the Alex and Dane 'row'. They're flogging a dead horse.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005068/

44 entries but a couple are tv episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Hooked

Seriously rushed attempt....

stephen-baldwin.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Forgot about him,

Avoiding the thread as I missed tonight's show.

Thought I had the Sky Plus set, but didn't :rolleyes: .. big Numpty that I am.
    his entries in the AH photoshop comp are usually very good.

Thanks, Gaybo this week :pac:

Cough* vote for me .. Ahem, oh I think I'm coming down with something there ;)

Ann22 wrote: »
    Feck sake, BB is desperately trying to make something of the Alex and Dane 'row'. They're flogging a dead horse.

If he'd had a fight with Dane at all I'm pretty sure Dane would still be semi conscious now.:D
    Hooked wrote: »

stephen-baldwin.jpg

Very good, it really is.

But you need to find him with that expression on his face on BB.

You can see the curve on the left side of his mouth there, but when he does it on BB you can see both curves of his lips.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Caught a few mins of the show this evening. That Katia bird is smokin.

Hooked wrote: »

That's good man ..

You should enter the AH Photo Comps:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055786246

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I don't have E4...

Just click my eye whenever you miss an episode of either the main BB show, Big Mouth or Likkle Brother ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

just popped in to say, vinnie jones, phwoar!!

and, i hope i still like him by the end, did you see they way he diced heidi? jeeeesos!

When was that, I must have missed it as I was watching the Wrestling.

em, she was sayin to him "so you were a footballer and now you're a movie star" or something like that and he was all like grunty and moody and sexy and humpable.

Oh right, gotcha now.

You were talking about the main show and I thought you were talking about the E4 live stream.

Apologies. :pac:

thats quite alright my dear, its probably been discussed already, should have read back a few pages!

Baldwin's out of his mind ..

"Psycho, psycho, psycho.."

LMAO :D

But...
    They are all asleep?

Or are you talking about earlier? :pac:

But...
    They are all asleep?

Or are you talking about earlier? :pac:

What is wrong with me tonight, I didn't even realise ... I'm watching E4+1 :pac::pac:

Baldwin was going on to Vinnie that he was gonna make the story of his life and the movie would be called 'Psycho'

He was gonna on and on about things to put in the film and Vinnie listened for like half and hour or more and then just said 'But none of that happened Stephen ..'

Stephen just rolled his eyes and said: 'Hollywood licence..' :D

• Advertisement

Rightio, I missed it all Outlaw.

But the Wrestling was on and I kinda lost the CBB experience.

\0/ But I don't mind too much.:D

Advertisement