Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

OutlawPete wrote: »
    That's nothing considering what was hanging over Michael Barrymore's head when he went in.

Barrymore - rumours, conjecture, unanswered questions.
    Boy George - an actual conviction for sexual assault.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be totally shocked if he was a housemate, just surprised. Now Gary Glitter, that would be a shock !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Alex Reid said to be in talks of going in.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Barrymore - rumours, conjecture, unanswered questions.
    Boy George - an actual conviction for sexual assault.!

I realise that but .. it is not as BIG an issue as being a man 'involved' in an incident where a someone was murdered at your home and also the rumours that surrounded it.

My point is that if Channel4 brought Barrymore on the show with his past then the Boy George thing pales in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Actually Katie Price was not so bad in the Jungle Thingy.

Ali runs away quickly*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

DKZ wrote: »
    Alex Reid said to be in talks of going in.. :(

ffs. What's he famous for?? Going out with balloon chest?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

lizt wrote: »
    ffs. What's he famous for?? Going out with balloon chest?:mad:

Haha! So true.

I would not like if he went in, Katie/Jordan (whatever) would find a way of turning that to her favour. Queue 'spontaneous' entry to CBB house, magazine interviews, newspaper gossip columns. *yawwwwn*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Alice1 wrote: »
    Actually Katie Price was not so bad in the Jungle Thingy.

Ali runs away quickly*

Run Ali run!!

:D

*pops head around door*

Anybody seen Alice? :mad:

If she comes back, you tell her that Katie Price is a calculating, manipulative, conceited, narcissistic, egotistical slimy snake of a woman. And not in a good way :)

Pete ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

.... but apart from that Katie Price is okay?

Alice1 wrote: »
    .... but apart from that Katie Price is okay?

Yeah, she's alright. Misunderstood if you ask me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I have tried my best so far and it's been but I think I have pulled it off so far. If they go into CBB and undo all my hard work .. I'm taking out a contact on Louis Walsh.

Louis has no time for them now, he represents top boy bands if you please.;)

I really hope if they are offered it they turn it down.

I just started painting the hall stairs and landing and I was more interested in watching to see was it dry than I was in watching deadwood when they were still on the X-Factor.

They are suited to children's television and I hope that's what they chose to do.
    At least then I wont come across them when flicking through the channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

With the final series just over three weeks away, details are starting to emerge of some of the housemates who may be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother.
    The new series is due to kick off on 3 January and Channel 4 bosses are reportedly splashing out more money than ever before to attract some big names, reports The Sun.
    US rapper MC Hammer, famous for his massive trousers and hit single U Can't Touch This, is said to be in advanced talks to sign up for the reality show.
    Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is also believed to be interested and could be offered as much as £250,000 for just three weeks in the Big Brother house.
    Eighties' icon Boy George, who spent four months in jail earlier this year, is also tipped to take part along with Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss.

I cant believe this crap is on again but at least its the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Yay - Celeb Big Bro! :D
    I wish I were was were a Big Bro Celeb... :(
    Hmmm... "were" or "was"?
    I'm sorry - what was the question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Yawn! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

z_topaz wrote: »
    Yay - Celeb Big Bro! :D
    I wish I were was were a Big Bro Celeb... :(
    Hmmm... "were" or "was"?
    I'm sorry - what was the question?

way to kill the thread.............

Celebrity Big Brother - 'Hell Lies in Others' - 2010
    cbb10-75.jpg

Starts on Sunday, January 3 on Channel 4

Just two weeks to go now 'BB' fans :D

This last ever 'Channel 4 CBB' has the tagline of "Hell Lies In Others'.

Executive producer, Shirley Jones is quoted as saying:

"Producers want the final series to be the best ever - and are determined to push the boat out by signing up the biggest names they can."

"The Celebrities are in for the most unpredictable and unforgettable weeks of their lives.

"This is not going to be a holiday camp for pampered personalities. Celebrity Big Brother won't be leaving the limelight quietly."

Rumoured Celebrities so far:

'90s rapper MC Hammer, Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss and Culture Club pop icon Boy George are among the stars rumoured to be taking part in the show.

Pamela Anderson has declared she won't becoming though despite strong rumours that she would.

Richard Bacon (Cocaine taking ex-Blue Peter prestenter) and Ronnie O'Sullivan would also be two of the more likely rumours.

Car crash TV possibilities rumoured: Kerry Katona.

Whichever Celebs appear, let's just hope we get something that even comes close to that iconic .. "Yeah, Jackie" moment :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Now, I'm sure that there will be those that are reading this that 'hate' Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother etc etc and everything to do wth it.

That's fair enough but I would just ask that instead of posting your views in this thread, that you maybe started another one.

Mod Edit: Link to Zombie thread removed. Create a new one if you want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I'll be watching Outlaw Pete.
    Doubt Kerry Katona will be on it though seeing as she was on ITVs I'm a celebrity.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bit harsh on Gazza Pete I think.

mikom wrote: »
    I'll be watching Outlaw Pete.
    Doubt Kerry Katona will be on it though seeing as she was on ITVs I'm a celebrity.

True and she would be the first (I think) to do both.

She is desperate to do it I'd say.

There are no other options for her to get the public back on her side.

Anyone you'd like to see on it (that's a possibility - no Elvis suggestions now :p) ..

My two least fav celebs of all time that did it were Michelle Heaton and Ulrika Johnson (how she won it, I'll never know.

Favourites were Bez from the Happy Mondays and The Face (talking about nutrition 24/7) :D

That_Guy wrote: »
    Bit harsh on Gazza Pete I think.

Yeah, just edited it.

But Gazza doing it would not be good for him I don't think.

I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but I just think the pressure would get to him and it would not be good for his illness.

• Advertisement

Anyone you'd like to see on it (that's a possibility - no Elvis suggestions now :p) ..

Not gonna happen, but Gary Glitter and the housemates interaction with him would be interesting to see.

mikom wrote: »
    Not gonna happen, but Gary Glitter and the housemates interaction with him would be interesting to see.

Be class :p

I'd like to see John Leslie go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Yeah, just edited it.

But Gazza doing it would not be good for him I don't think.

I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but I just think the pressure would get to him and it would not be good for his illness.

I'd just be worried that the producers of Big Brother would only want him for exploitation purposes which is harsh on anyone.

I'd like to think that he wouldn't go in there even if it is for a good cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'd have hoped that the line-up for the last CBB would be fairly decent since it's the last chance for anyone who'd been toying with the idea of doing it up to now. But I may have been prematurely optimistic!

See you all in January though :)

I'd have hoped that the line-up for the last CBB would be fairly decent since it's the last chance for anyone who'd been toying with the idea of doing it up to now. But I may have been prematurely optimistic!

See you all in January though :)

I have a feeling this year will be the best.

They promise more live streaming also, especially late night stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I have a feeling this year will be the best.

They promise more live streaming also, especially late night stuff :)

Well I hope you're right!

Bowers confirmed for 'Celebrity Big Brother'
    16/12/2009 - 12:25:25

danebowers.jpgDane Bowers is to appear on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, it has been announced.

The former Another Level singer has reportedly signed up to star in the last-ever series of the fly-on-the-wall contest in the hope that he will reveal steamy details about his previous relationship with glamour model Katie Price.

A source close to Katie said: “She could be left with a red face with what Dane knows.”

Dane is not shy of reality TV fame, having previously taken part in MTV show ‘Totally Boyband’.

Other names linked to the Channel 4 reality TV show include US rapper MC Hammer, singer Boy George, actress Pamela Anderson, Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and ‘Celebrity Love Island’ contestant Paul Danan.

A source said: “Previous ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ series’ have suffered because there has been too many celebs who were just not that famous.

“But to get big names you have to spend big money – which means there will be less for minor stars.”

You're out of your mind........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:

Celebrity Big Brother producers are reportedly hoping that Peter Andre will join the show.

According to the Daily Star, Andre has been told to "name his price" for appearing on the programme. He has allegedly already been offered £500,000.

"Pete would be a massive scoop for Big Brother," a source said. "He'd be a huge ratings winner and would certainly prove a bigger hit than Katie was in the I]I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here![/I jungle."

The insider added: "Pete's the celebrity at the very top of the show's hit list and they've told him to name any price he wants."

I think he would make a great housemate, I'm sick of hearing only Katie's side of things.

He comes across as a nice bloke, it could be interesting.

Advertisement