Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    In fairness she said she wanted to learn from people in order to make herself a better person. That doesn't mean she can't voice her opinion on someone she has to live with and lets be honest, Stephen is a bit of an idiot.

What she said though was hardly her trying to be a better person.

But apart from that I think she will make for an interesting HM, I do admire her for not going public with all the names she had on her books when she was running the brothel.

That would have made sensational reading and yet she refused to make them public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

What she said though was hardly her trying to be a better person.

I think you're reaching. Massively.

She was actually very diplomatic in what she said about Stephen. She didn't come out and say "Man, that guy is a f*cking idiot". She even went so far to say that she could be wrong.

To clutch on to her comment about trying to be a better person (which btw I still think you're taking up wrong) isn't exactly fair.

I think you're reaching. Massively.

She was actually very diplomatic in what she said about Stephen. She didn't come out and say "Man, that guy is a f*cking idiot". She even went so far to say that she could be wrong.

To clutch on to her comment about trying to be a better person (which btw I still think you're taking up wrong) isn't exactly fair.

Well then, all that is happening here is two people seeing her in a different perspective.

There's no harm in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

To be honest I think you're both probably right about Heidi. She was diplomatic. She could have said a hell of a lot worse about people. But it's why she was diplomatic that interests me. I mean, we'll never know. She could have been diplomatic for the sake of not ruffling the public's feathers just yet. Or it could have been genuine.

She's one of the ones I'm on the fence about. The one you can't figure out within the first 24 hours.

Well then, all that is happening here is two people seeing her in a different perspective.

There's no harm in that.

I don't disagree. Pretty sure we're allowed debate it though. *shrug*
    She could have been diplomatic for the sake of not ruffling the public's feathers just yet. Or it could have been genuine.

Bit of both I reckon. She seems to come across as someone who is very world weary, if you know what I mean? I reckon she has them sussed but isn't into playing games and slagging people off. I'd say she's the type who will say it to your face. It'll be interesting to see how it goes with her.

Is it just me or does Vinnie seem to be getting every so slightly annoyed with Stephen? :p

• Advertisement

To be honest I think you're both probably right about Heidi. She was diplomatic. She could have said a hell of a lot worse about people. But it's why she was diplomatic that interests me. I mean, we'll never know. She could have been diplomatic for the sake of not ruffling the public's feathers just yet. Or it could have been genuine.

She's one of the ones I'm on the fence about. The one you can't figure out within the first 24 hours.

But it was seventeen years ago I think when she was arrested for being a madam.

She has never passed on the names of the wealthy actors and other clients that were *Visiting* her establishment.

I admire her for that as it shows she is not all about money.

Having said that though, it cost those clients 10.000 dollars for a single sitting, so she was raking it in.

Perhaps she is not a greedy person as she could have made a lot more money by talking about who they were.

She has never passed on the names of the wealthy actors and other clients that were *Visiting* her establishment.

Having said that though, it cost those clients 10.000 dollars for a single sitting, so she was raking it in.

Perhaps she is not a greedy person as she could have made a lot more money by talking about who they were.

I meant that she could have said worse about the people in the house when asked. I completely agree with you about the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Could she have made that much money though?
    She'd have probably had to spend a lot of it in the libel courts (and who knows what actual proof she had - enough to be to able to win a 'he said/she said' case in front of a jury, convicted prostitute versus allround family guy?)
    And theres a hell of a lot of nasty people in Tinseltown, she'd have been looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

She probably made a very practical decision to keep the names to herself.

I meant that she could have said worse about the people in the house when asked. I completely agree with you about the rest.

Oops!

I was just giving my opinion on her, and agreeing with you re why she was being diplomatic, but putting it badly.

My fault.

Oops!

I was just giving my opinion on her, and agreeing with you re why she was being diplomatic, but putting it badly.

My fault.

Hehe, no worries ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

FWIW, Katerina is obviously interested in that guy Basshunter.

Could she have made that much money though?
    She'd have probably had to spend a lot of it in the libel courts (and who knows what actual proof she had - enough to be to able to win a 'he said/she said' case in front of a jury, convicted prostitute versus allround family guy?)
    And theres a hell of a lot of nasty people in Tinseltown, she'd have been looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

She probably made a very practical decision to keep the names to herself.

I don't know how much she actually made AJ but the only source of info I can see is Wiki:
    Fleiss, known as the Hollywood Madam became famous in August of 1993 when the LA Times reported her arrest.
    Fleiss began the Hollywood prostitution ring under Madam Alex after meeting the famous Madam 90210 in 1987. Fleiss stated in 2003 in an interview with Larry King that her relationship with Adams "a very intense relationship." and that she "was kind of like the daughter she loved and hated, so she was abusive and loving at the same time."

By 1990 Fleiss parted with Adams and began to run her own prostitute ring. Fleiss has stated that she made one million her first five months as a madam, and that on her slowest night she only made 10,000 dollars.

By 1991 and 1992 she was so successful that she began rejecting girls to work for her, and at this time other pimps and madams became jealous of Fleiss's success.

She attributes this to her subsequent investigation, which the LAPD would begin wiretapping phone conversations and ultimately organize a June 8, 1993 sting investigation.

In June of 1993, when she was arrested for multiple charges, including attempted pandering. News of the story in August of 1993, after which a media frenzy would surround the trial.

Federal charges were filed in 1994, and Heidi posted a $100,000 bail. The state trial began in 1994 as well. In May, 1996, her state conviction was overturned, and her appeal bond was set at $200,000.

Her Federal trial began in 1996, and in September 1996 she was convicted of federal charges. She was sentenced to 37 months in prison.

After two years she was released to halfway house, only to be sent back to federal prison at her request. She was finally released in September, 1999 after serving three years.

tech77 wrote: »
    FWIW, Katerina is obviously interested in that guy Basshunter.

Yeah I think you're right.

Although didn't she mention earlier that she has a new boyfriend?

Must have. I laughed out loud when Nicola asked "is your new boyfriend old too?" :P

Must have. I laughed out loud when Nicola asked "is your new boyfriend old too?" :P

Haha yeah. I did have to give Katia credit for her response, "It's not a fetish.."

She still bugs me though. I think its that whimpery laugh at the end of every sentence. That and the fact that shagging someone famous shouldn't make you famous. (I'm looking at you, Reid!)

Dunno.
    But since when did that stop these people. :)

Basshunter looks like he's got a captive female audience already. :|

tech77 wrote: »
    Dunno.
    But since when did that stop these people. :)

Basshunter looks like he's got a captive female audience already. :|

Its odd because I find him kind of boring but there is something attractive about him.

Then there's this...

Cheeeeeese :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I don't know how much she actually made AJ but the only source of info I can see is Wiki:

Cheers, I was more questioning how much she could actually have made going public with the names.
    You get your few quid from National Enquirer and Jay Leno, then you spend the next few years in the libel courts (and without photographic evidence she'll probably lose a few cases) and the next ten years keeping an eye out for Italian mobsters.
    So I think it was a no-brainer keeping quiet.

Christ above. If Jonas isn't talking about how hairy arses affect farting, he's talking about how he has a "masturbation bollock".

I take back anything I may have said about him being in any way attractive.

Christ above. If Jonas isn't talking about how hairy arses affect farting, he's talking about how he has a "masturbation bollock".

I take back anything I may have said about him being in any way attractive.

Nice :rolleyes:

I've also just seen his penis....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

come on, the masturbation bollock was pretty funny, winding them up. Neither katia nor basshunter would flinch about a bit of sexing in d house either

Its odd because I find him kind of boring but there is something attractive about him.

Could be the laid-back/low-maintenance manner.
    (i'll defer to female expert opinion on this of course :p ).

But these are the types that win these things, aren't they (so could be an early favourite).

I don't disagree. Pretty sure we're allowed debate it though. *shrug*

True, but as I said we both see her differently and there is no harm in that.

True, but as I said we both see her differently and there is no harm in that.

And as I said, I don't disagree with you. Shall we move on now or is the last word something you feel you need?

I didn't see the bollocks comment. (Interesting Amanda Knox documentary on More4) I reckon you're right about him getting down to it though. Not so sure about Katia. I mean she's obviously not the most moral person in the world (shagging married men wouldn't really be a sign of piety now would it?) but she seems very unsure of herself or something. Maybe she's just like that, I dunno. Edit: Not that I think having sex is immoral, I mean the fact that she has a boyfriend.

I reckon Sisqo could be a winner here so far. He seems fun, up for a laugh.

Sov is a borderline Kevin from 'Kevin and Perry'. If someone told me she was 14 and not 24 I'd absolutely believe them.

And as I said, I don't disagree with you. Shall we move on now or is the last word something you feel you need?

Absolutely not, sure I was answering your reply in which you quoted me.:confused:

Ugh, moving on...

Story from Digital Spy. Glad I don't gamble if it's true.

Vinnie has hinted that he might be ready to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house, less than 48 hours after entering.

The former footballer was asked by the housemates what he would like for his 45th birthday, which he's celebrating in the compound today.

He told Dane: "A red card straight from here would do me."

Later in the Diary Room, he said: "I don't fancy doing three weeks. I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are."

Vinnie is rumoured to be the highest-paid celebrity in the house and is the bookies' favourite to win the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

the show needs a first eviction followed by a major piss up. Badly.

zuroph wrote: »
    the show needs a first eviction followed by a major piss up. Badly.

Agreed.

Who would you like to see go first?

I'd prefer to see Katia, Alex or Nicola go (cos none of them should be given oxygen, nevermind publicity)

I reckon Katia and Alex will stay for a while at least, but Nicola could be gone. She's a Page 3 girl who dresses quite conservatively so I don't think she'll be getting many male votes :)

Vinnie has hinted that he might be ready to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house, less than 48 hours after entering.

The former footballer was asked by the housemates what he would like for his 45th birthday, which he's celebrating in the compound today.

He told Dane: "A red card straight from here would do me."

Later in the Diary Room, he said: "I don't fancy doing three weeks. I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are."

Vinnie is rumoured to be the highest-paid celebrity in the house and is the bookies' favourite to win the show.

I heard that. Hopefully it won't come to anything.

• Advertisement

I heard that. Hopefully it won't come to anything.

Yeah it would be a shame definitely. I want to see him blow up at someone. Make it more interesting :P

Advertisement