Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Must say, Lady Sov is growing on me slightly... Seems like she will come out of her little Chav act and be a decent likable girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I find Stephen Baldwin entertaining to be honest. I don't know many extremely religious people so I find it interesting to hear his beliefs.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

kenon wrote: »
    I find Stephen Baldwin entertaining to be honest. I don't know many extremely religious people so I find it interesting to hear his beliefs.

Get the feeling, if he left, entertainment would go down a notch 'cause of his beliefs and making people feel awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

kenon wrote: »

Have to say, I feel quite uncomfortable listening to him. For the poor people who have to keep from reacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek: I didn't actually hear him say that, I've started zoning out when he's talking....god I really don't like him.

Yeah, something along the lines of if someone pointed a shotgun at his daughter and told her to say God didn't exit or he would kill her.
    He then said that should he be sitting beside her and she turns to him asking what should she do, he would tell her to say what he always taught her.

That God most definitely does exist and that he (Stephen ) would see her in Heaven.

Like I said, ott.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Have to say, I feel quite uncomfortable listening to him. For the poor people who have to keep from reacting.

I wish someone WOULD react and tell him to shut tfu. I would have taken him aside and told him not to preach, pray or peddle his crazy ideas in my presence any longer.

I initially thought ah a christian nut, this will be fun to watch, but his perpetuation of the reality that there are people like this who exist in the world depresses/enrages me too much to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

"Whats going to happen" has never been regarded as a spoiler here, its generally speculation and usually only about 25% of it is true anyway.
    So I don't think spoiler tags are necessary for this sort of thing.

"What has already happened but has not yet been seen on the C4 10PM show" is the thing that always needs spolier tags?

If someone posts saying that someone is going in then it should be spoilered. Just like someone posting about what tomorrows task is should be spoilered, as this then becomes "what has happened but hasnt been shown".

Not everyone reads the magazines or digital spy and not everyone listens to the rumours that surround the show. I personally don't want to hear that someone is going in, and it would seem Alice1 didn't either. It takes nothing to stick spoiler tags on to something. Common courtesy and all that.

This is all very off-topic (again) so lets agree to disagree.

Stephen seems to be trying to convince himself more than anyone else in there. I definitely couldnt live with someone like that. I hope Heidi puts it up to him soon! She's probably the most likely to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yeah, something along the lines of if someone pointed a shotgun at his daughter and told her to say God didn't exit or he would kill her.
    He then said that should he be sitting beside her and she turns to him asking what should she do, he would tell her to say what he always taught her.

That God most definitely does exist and that he (Stephen ) would see her in Heaven.

Like I said, ott.:pac:

Wow...

Haha the state of Stephen and Stephanie sitting there in their sunnies!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I do like Stephanie, funny woman.

Queen-Mise wrote: »

She seems quite bemused by the whole thing. She's great.

• Advertisement

Wow...

Haha the state of Stephen and Stephanie sitting there in their sunnies!

That was embarrassing. They were trying to be "hip" and their flirting was hideous. Feel like showering now.

pookie82 wrote: »
    That was embarrassing. They were trying to be "hip" and their flirting was hideous. Feel like showering now.

Stephen brings to mind the sleazy old guy in the pub that won't take no for an answer. Creepy.

That is always awful isn't it

I keep looking at Stephenie and thinking how beautiful she is! Wish she'd stop wearing the glasses though.

Sov is 24 :eek: same age as me, she looks about 16.

Jesus!! I thought Lady Sovereign was about 16!!!!!!

I quite like her against all initial instinct. She seems totally lost in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Any of the rest of the lads here taking "SOV" might actually be good looking if she was trying so hard not to be???

I keep looking at Stephenie and thinking how beautiful she is! Wish she'd stop wearing the glasses though.

Sov is 24 :eek: same age as me, she looks about 16.

:D:D:D Great minds ;)

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Did you see her in Hells Kitchen, she was so natural and she really is a nice person.

I'd say Stephen will be nominated this week as they are getting fed up with the bible stories.

No one minds someone talking about their beliefs but it's almost like he's not comfortable unless it's part of the conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Must say, Lady Sov is growing on me slightly... Seems like she will come out of her little Chav act and be a decent likable girl.

after heidi fliess , shes my favourite , seems like a thoroughly nice girl , down to earth

how boring and predictable is it for a burned out former coke head like stephen to then become a jesus freak but hes not my least favourite , that title goes to the sweedish dj guy , thumping bore

Did you see her in Hells Kitchen, she was so natural and she really is a nice person.

I'd say Stephen will be nominated this week as they are getting fed up with the bible stories.

No one minds someone talking about their beliefs but it's almost like he's not comfortable unless it's part of the conversation.

When was she in Hell's Kitchen?? Are you sure you're not thinking of Linda Evans?? Or was Stephanie in the US edition? Don't remember her in the UK one

• Advertisement

Bible reading - OMG, what is happening to CBB

Anyone sitting in that "bible circle" should be evicted immediately. Is NO ONE going to stand up to this man????

Early days hopefully....

Is this going to be a Colin Farrell movie, I wonder....

Oh there's Nicola....completely forgot she was in the house! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think America is full of religious extremist nutcases...like the ones you see in documentaries, like the 'gay converter' 'Bruno' met...I think he was genuine:confused:.
    Stephen as an unbalanced obsessive is interesting to watch, he goes way over the top though. I can't imagine what his homelife is like, I wonder if his family are living a life of strict prayers and self- (can't think of the word, it's when you batter yourself with whips and stuff like in The DaVinci Code)and are happy fanatics or does he pressure them into his way of thinking....something like Ned Flanders does, only lets them watch the religious channels and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Stephen is so boring. I hate the way religious people can't see no one gives a **** about their nonsense, and how it's rude to bore people all day.

He's coming across as an extremist.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think America is full of religious extremist nutcases...like the ones you see in documentaries, like the 'gay converter' 'Bruno' met...I think he was genuine:confused:.
    Stephen as an unbalanced obsessive is interesting to watch, he goes way over the top though. I can't imagine what his homelife is like, I wonder if his family are living a life of strict prayers and self- (can't think of the word, it's when you batter yourself with whips and stuff like in The DaVinci Code)and are happy fanatics or does he pressure them into his way of thinking....something like Ned Flanders does, only lets them watch the religious channels and the like.
    Self flagellation I think?? Or maybe that's something else rude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

He warned that his statement about his daughter may be seen as extreme.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

When was she in Hell's Kitchen?? Are you sure you're not thinking of Linda Evans?? Or was Stephanie in the US edition? Don't remember her in the UK one

You could be right, I might be thinking of Linda ( Dynasty) and Stephanie (The Colbys.)

Mixing up my reality shows and soaps.:pac:

• Advertisement

Mouse traps.... hilarious.

I love when they put celebrities through pain... Its what you would love to do yourself.

Advertisement