Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭TriciaDelicia

Cannot believe Ivana Trump is joining CBB.
    This is surreal.
    I wonder what her motives are.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

She's getting interviewed first? Is she not staying in for the remainder? Never been like that before, has it? Can't have people having two interviews.

Well they were all asked a question or two on launch night before they went in.
    Maybe that's why.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Jonas is a borderline sex pest.

Apparantly he's not single either. Wonder how true it is.
    Channel 4

Jonas's girlfriend is 'devastated' over her partner's flirting with Katia, according to The Sun.

Model Olivia Maria, who Jonas wrote about on his single 'Every Morning', confirmed that they are in a relationship.

She said: "I talked to him the day before. We're dating. I can't mention Katia. I don't want to comment."

However, a friend of Maria, who has reportedly been dating the singer on and off for more than a year, spoke of her heartbreak at Jonas's behaviour.

The source said: "All their friends are very worried about the effect on Olivia. They have been together for ages and she is very much in love with him.

"But unfortunately he doesn't always treat her right. They've split up a number of times in the past and it's usually over other girls. Olivia says she doesn't mind but we can all tell it's upsetting for her. She didn't think that he would pretend she doesn't exist to this extent."

The insider added: "For a man with Tourette's, he's certainly good at keeping some things to himself."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Ivana Trump's earlobes are really stretched out.

I never even noticed the earlobes......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Eww, her ears.
    BealaMeala wrote: »
    MASSIVE earlobes...they scaring me!
    Ivana Trump's earlobes are really stretched out.

Was just thinking that!!

She needs to get studs in her ears and not carry around heavy ornaments :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Aw poor Jonas.
    :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

basehunter youve crashed and burned

Is Katia drunk??

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Jonas is a borderline sex pest.

Apparantly he's not single either.

Yes, I commented on this last night, when I was watching this live. I wondered how self-serving he was being...

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

o i m wrong get in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was reading all about her lately actually, I was interested 'cos I was watching 'Usa Apprentice'...She was married to Trump from the beginning and designed loads of his buildings...after her father died they came to a truce over the divorce settlement. Seemingly she had a confrontation with Marla Maples the one he'd the affair with on a ski slope somewhere, she did well out of the settlement and fair play to her I say..why were they booing her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

You know...I hate to say it, but Katia is reminding me a little of Noirin. Says one thing. Does another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Cannot believe Ivana Trump is joining CBB.
    This is surreal.
    I wonder what her motives are.

Attention .. can't be money.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I think you are fcuking drunk

If she feels so bad about it why is she lying on his chest like that? :rolleyes:

oooohhh Katya you go girl........ Definite romance now

Sorry but that was creepy as f*ck...

She looked totally out of it, and he's slobbering away at her. *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭TriciaDelicia

Is Katia drunk??

Probably not.
    The usual duvet diving seems to be goin on. Flirting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

They're both very bold :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Does Katya's voice really grate on anyone else? I think she just annoys me full stop, haven't warmed to her at all. And she doesn't seem like a very nice person anyway, first of all she's involved in the breakup of a long marriage, now she's supposedly got a new boyfriend and is cheating on him. I understand sometimes on BB when people are cooped up in a house and feelings build up over a long period of time...but they've been in there 5 f*cking minutes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

enough time for a loo break :D:D:D

You know...I hate to say it, but Katia is reminding me a little of Noirin. Says one thing. Does another.

In that bedroom light Jonas looked eerily like Ziggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Davina can do Ivana puns.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

well they're giving us viewers what we want!

Prediction..

Stephen: "Oh, Ivana!"
    Ivana: "Yeah .. Ivana".

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

In that bedroom light Jonas looked eerily like Ziggy.

Someone said that to me the other day, he so does!

Does Katya's voice really grate on anyone else? I think she just annoys me full stop, haven't warmed to her at all. And she doesn't seem like a very nice person anyway, first of all she's involved in the breakup of a long marriage, now she's supposedly got a new boyfriend and is cheating on him. I understand sometimes on BB when people are cooped up in a house and feelings build up over a long period of time...but they've been in there 5 f*cking minutes :rolleyes:

Tbh, I reckon she has no interest in Jonas really. As she said herself, she's flirting cos there's nothing else to do plus she probably knows that she shouldnt even be in there so she's doing all she can to stay. If BB has taught us anything, its that being one half of a romance is a sure fire way to stay a bit longer.

tech77 wrote: »
    Davina can do Ivana puns.

They are easy enough to read off the monitor.:pac:

All that farting during the week must have been a subtle clue she was going in.:D

If you get into a guys bed when he's drunk then expect some tongue action.

It was only creepy cause she just wanted to be there for the cameras.

If she has of reciprocated it would have been a snog.

If she didn't want a snog then gtfo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

:D:D:D'slobbering away at her' ...hahaha!

Advertisement