Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Looked like she was cuddling into him, yet turning away so that they don't get too close. Using him most likely. Doesn't make him come across to good either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Looked like she was cuddling into him, yet turning away so that they don't get too close. Using him most likely. Doesn't make him come across to good either. :(

Prick tease, in other words!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

OutlawPete wrote: »
    If you get into a guys bed when he's drunk then expect some tongue action.

It was only creepy cause she just wanted to be there for the cameras.

If she has of reciprocated it would have been a snog.

If she didn't want a snog then gtfo :)

Oh I agree she's being a knob if she has no interest. But he was slobbering a bit too long there with her giving nothing back...he seems far too persistant tbh.

I just find him creepy in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

that is a crime to music

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    that is a crime to music

So was the original in fairness ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

jordan must be peeing herself watching dane and alex's duet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Makosi got pregnant from less ;)

bestbits_makosi_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm raging Alex and Dane made me laugh.:D

Watch Ivana trump them all by coming out of the box.

Heeeeeeree's Ivaaana

Good entrance!

• Advertisement

Prick tease, in other words!

I wasn't gonna say it :P
    Makosi got pregnant from less ;)

bestbits_makosi_1.jpg

Oh yeah :rolleyes: Lets hope she doesn't go down such a crazy road.

So where's Lady Sov gone?? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Absolutely brilliant entrance... well done

F**k that was one COLD look from Heidi :D

Oooh Heidi and Ivana obviously know each other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BealaMeala

Hilarious Sisco looking at the box going WTF where's she go?

Everyone from outside the UK seems to know Heidi ;)

Jonas didn't look one bit happy though, no longer the only Scandinavian in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Ivana and Stefanie seem to be hitting it off.
    :)

Could this mean that Donald Trump maybe used Heidi's ... *ahem* ... services back in the day??

Everyone from outside the UK seems to know Heidi ;)

Jonas didn't look one bit happy though, no longer the only Scandinavian in there!

She's Czech :)

You can see live Twitter feeds now on Google searches:

Heidi and Ivana search throws up this:

Linky..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Sean Lock on 8 out of 10 cats tonight said it should be called "I shagged a Celebrity Big Brother" in relation to Ronnie Woods slapper.

I think Stefanie and Ivanna know each other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Dunno if i imagined it but I think she was moaning slightly and slightly squirming so I imagine she was responding descreetly but enthusiastically. She's a hussy, an honest to fcuk downright shameless hussy. No one in the world could convince me that she was genuinely attracted to Ronnie Wood..no way.

David Blane jumped off The Spire!!!??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sean Lock on 8 out of 10 cats tonight said it should be called "I shagged a Celebrity Big Brother" in relation to Ronnie Woods slapper.

I think Stefanie and Ivanna know each other years.
    Damn straight, on the CBB site they have her down as famous for being a "model and artist", while everyone watching knows she's merely an ex-waitress who happened to whore herself off to a degenerate, fame soaked older guy.

Don't forget BBBM is on E4 now folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Could this mean that Donald Trump maybe used Heidi's ... *ahem* ... services back in the day??

Imagine that for the juiciest ever scandal:eek:. I just can't get over his hair, honest to God..check out the 'US Apprentice' on bbc1 on Tues and Wed night. It's wrapped around his head about six times, the most ridiculous comb-over I've ever seen in my life. i saw a photo of him going up the steps of a plane and it's all blowing out behind him it must be down to his waist:D..i just can't concentrate on the show at all for looking at his hair:D:D:D:D

David Blane jumped off The Spire!!!??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good!

Oh...he survived did he?

Chinafoot wrote: »
    She's Czech :)

Thanks, wasn't completely certain ;) My Mam told me she was though, I blame her >.> ;)
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Dunno if i imagined it but I think she was moaning slightly and slightly squirming so I imagine she was responding descreetly but enthusiastically. She's a hussy, an honest to fcuk downright shameless hussy. No one in the world could convince me that she was genuinely attracted to Ronnie Wood..no way.

Pretty much alright... It's hard to find Ronnie Wood attractive, let alone enough to break up his marriage. But she'll do what she has to, to stay in! As down right yuck as it is!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Imagine that for the juiciest ever scandal:eek:. I just can't get over his hair, honest to God..check out the 'US Apprentice' on bbc1 on Tues and Wed night. It's wrapped around his head about six times, the most ridiculous comb-over I've ever seen in my life. i saw a photo of him going up the steps of a plane and it's all blowing out behind him it must be down to his waist:D..i just can't concentrate on the show at all for looking at his hair:D:D:D:D

I reckon we could recreate it by folding candyfloss :)

• Advertisement

You can see live Twitter feeds now on Google searches:

Heidi and Ivana search throws up this:

Linky..

That just seems to just be showing up normal google search results for Ivana and Heidi...nothing to do with twitter...or am I missing something? :confused:

Edit: Ah I just added "twitter" to the search and the feeds are showing up

Advertisement