Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Sov all dolled up nice with proper make up and her hair all done. I'd say she'd be quite pretty.

Ya she had a gorgeous figure in that dress too

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sisco is very good, he has them captivated.
    He didn't bat an eyelid when Ivana stepped out of the box.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was wondering last night why Johan and Heidi looked a bit unhappy to see Ivana. I wonder if it was because Sov had vanished. They get on well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Aaahhh Sov - she is actually really upset about the dress... I can understand it alright though...

CBB do push a few boundaries don't they.

I am still behind - I am always behind though watching this :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So am I Queen Mise. Sometimes by only a few minutes then I'm fast forwarding throught the ads. I hate being behind everyone, it's not the same.:(

• Advertisement

What is Stephen like??
    Sleep cougaring, when an older woman fancies the companionship of a younger male in her sleep.

I'd say he's pretty safe there myself.

As much as his bible lessons annoy me he sure is funny without realising it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Dear lord, tell me that nutter Stephen is having a laugh!!!!!!

DEMENTED NUTTER:eek:

So am I Queen Mise. Sometimes by only a few minutes then I'm fast forwarding throught the ads. I hate being behind everyone, it's not the same.:(

Doesn't seem to be making a difference, we are the only two posting anyway !!!

Queen-Mise wrote: »

:confused::p

singing-You are not alone, I am here with you...............
    lalala lalala:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Ivana's legs are soooo skinny

Dear lord, tell me that nutter Stephen is having a laugh!!!!!!

DEMENTED NUTTER:eek:

Is he actually serious ???

He said anything is possible.... but then when you are a religious freak - anything is possible. Jeez god could even exist :);)

:D:D:D It's a bit quiet alright:D

Stephen is so freaky when his hair falls forward.....

Is he actually serious ???

I don't know but the man is clearly not firing on all cylinders:D

I find him to be one of the creepiest people ever to watch
    I love Heidi, a real character who is not up her own backside

:confused::p

:DI know you're here:)

Brilliant editing by BB:D:p

Ivana's legs are soooo skinny

I know, she has no bumcheeks either...but old women are like that. She's 60. Boobs and faces can be sorted out easily enough...bumcheek implants could be done I suppose.

I think Heidi and Vinnie will get on really well - once they get over tip toeing around each other. The two of them are fairly similar - they see everything going on, with a very sharp sense of humour.

Ah sh*t it's over..:(. It flew tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I know, she has no bumcheeks either...but old women are like that. She's 60. Boobs and faces can be sorted out easily enough...bumcheek implants could be done I suppose.

In that case I can't wait to be 60 and have skiny legs and no ass lol

Stephen - FYI there is a camera over there - no sh*t sherlock, you are in the big brother house !!!!

The final look on Ivana's face... what the fcuk am i doing here...

In that case I can't wait to be 60 and have skiny legs and no ass lol

Ah no, you're better off with a big, big ass than an inverted one..I think anyway.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sleep cougaring? Whah? Gimme strength! Yer man Stephen is safe enough I'd say - can't see Ivana (or anyone) jumping on him in the dark!

I agree with Ann - Alex is a bit simple and I think Vinny just enjoys winding him up.

Can't make my mind up about Nicola - she's a bit vacant really imho.

Jonas (and the carry on with Katia) makes my flesh crawl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Only watching tonight's show now.

It's a good job it was Sov that was in the box and not Jonus as he would have went and told the group "Big Bruver has asked me to go out de back door and I have refuzed" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Just watching last night's show.

Stephen is a complete and utter nutcase. "if Ivana suffers from the condition sleep cougaring.."

If Heidi has left, it probably is the best thing for her to do, but it's a shame...she'd be a great contestant if she were able to fully get into it.

I'm watching last night's again as I had my eye on something else when it was first on. Wow Vinny was a sh*t to Alex in the bedroom about the cross dressing in front of everyone. I really don't like Vinny Jones, can't warm to him at all.

Alex on the other hand seems like a lovely striaght forward guy (if not a bit dim) and Vinny was really out to embarrass him there. Totally mean. So what if he cross dresses and admits to it? He doesn't need ridicule from Vinny Jones as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Heidi is still in the house for anyone wondering.

Just watched last nights show now.

Entertaining stuff - Its sort of weird but theres none of them I really dislike at all. Even Stephen is watchable in a 'David Brent embarrassing' sort of way.
    Stephanie is an absolute lady and Heidi has some great observational one-liners.

I assumed I'd dislike Alex and Dane but they both seem fundamentally decent blokes. Sisqo I was afraid would have 'blackitude' which has blighted the chances of a lot of housemates over the years but again he seems a great lad.

Vinnie is definitely a bit of a bully, but he only has 20 more days to keep it under wraps. He's articulate and witty in his bullying though, which helps.

The young girls have been a surprise - Sov is fantastic and a softy at heart for someone with such a tough image, Nicola contributes much more than previous 'glamour' models - Even Katia seems nice in a 'confused youngster' sort of way.

I need a hate figure - maybe Ivana will provide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow they really could of brought somebody else in who would be up for a laugh, Ivana ugh meh!

Liking Jonas didnt really think i would but goes to show, i can never look at The Usual Suspects the same way again that nutbag has totally changed it for me, Sisqo is awesome :cool: Nicola really is dumb as fcuk but seems like a nice girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Finally caught up with the last week! Loving it so far!

I dont like the Katia Jonas thing that's going on because seems to me like she's really not into him and might use him to stay in the show! But he does seem into her alot. Oh and I think that Sov might have had a soft spot for him at the start.

I like Vinnie but he seems very controlling, like with the hunk off task, he had to be the host. No one will argue with him!

I like Stephen as long as he isnt preaching!

Overall Sisqo and Sov are my favourites!

Nominations we today and up for eviction this week is
    Heidi, Katia and Sov

Advertisement