Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Physical violence on a snowman - absolutely classic conversation between Alex and Vinnie.

Oh and Alex is ex-army, that is why Vinnie has taken to him. The son being in the army too. Interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Physical violence on a snowman

I'm sure he'll throw that down as one of his MMA victories.

Edit: Actually, it was looking tight between the two of them there for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

tech77 wrote: »
    Edit: Actually, it was looking tight there for a while...

Tight butt alright!:D

OK i'm editing my post to clear up any misinterpretation. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

shinny wrote: »
    I don't like Stephanie. She has airs about herself and thinks she's above everyone else. That was a nasty comment about Kat who hasn't done anything to her to justify that.

Really don't like her either. I don't think her remarks on Katja were unjustified but she definitely thinks she's far above anyone else and I don't like her attitude in general.

I got the feeling she was delighted as well when Heidi announced she was having doubts about staying in. Her WORDS were encouraging but her smiles, particularly when telling Vinny in the kitchen, told a different story.

Stephanie did sum up Katia perfectly calling her a parasite. I will be very surprised if Katia isn't the first to go.

Stephanie did sum up Katia perfectly calling her a parasite. I will be very surprised if Katia isn't the first to go.

fingers crossed

Ah now be fair and tell it like it was!

She called her an orchid.:D

tech77 wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll throw that down as one of his MMA victories.

Edit: Actually, it was looking tight between the two of them there for a while...

Tight between his two butt cheeks?? :D Ya I thought so too, good observation

• Advertisement

Ah now be fair and tell it like it was!

She called her an orchid.:D

No she used the word parasite at the end of the conversation

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stephanie is nice but she is posh. See, her character in Corrie...on the boat, drinking posh wine, talking about poetry and theatre? That's really her that is. The 'Ooh! It's not cotton..it's acrylic' (on 1st night talking about her sheets) was a tad snobby...as were her comments about the 'toilet/fart humour'.

What kind of a bag was Stephanie on about anyway? A plastic shopping bag? Like a Tesco one? Gawd the shame:o! So she carries a shopping bag to distract people from her true identity? Can you imagine Ivana carrying a Tesco bag down the street?! That would be just cruel. Poor Ivana.

Seriously though, I know Ivana has an image to keep up but does the brainless woman not realise the vast majority of the viewing public are plastic bag carriers? Well....I am anyway....and a Pennys handbag carrier.(There..i've said it). Not very nice to say how below her it is to be seen with one.

pookie82 wrote: »
    No she used the word parasite at the end of the conversation

She called her an orchid, which she then explained to Vinnie was a parasite.

Stephanie is too classy to call her a parasite, hence using the word orchid.

Nicely done tbh.

pookie82 wrote: »
    Tight between his two butt cheeks?? :D Ya I thought so too, good observation

WTF. :)
    I thought the snowman gave him a good fight is what i'm saying.
    Jeez. :p

Didn't she say that Katia was taking stuff from everyone? Like boots and something...she probably is a leech...absorbing everyone else's stuff. Husbands and the like:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ann22 wrote: »
    Stephanie is nice but she is posh. See, her character in Corrie...on the boat, drinking posh wine, talking about poetry and theatre? That's really her that is. T

I don't mind her being posh, nothing wrong with that. It's when people think they are better than others that bothers me. She's not any better or any worse than any of them in there and she should realise that. I laughed when she said she wanted to learn something about herself and she's realised she's not a bitch. Then you've some learning left to do Steph!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

She called her an orchid, which she then explained to Vinnie was a parasite.

Stephanie is too classy to call her a parasite, hence using the word orchid.

Nicely done tbh.

That's not class, that's just conniving.

A fine bod alright.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

shinny wrote: »
    I don't like Stephanie. She has airs about herself and thinks she's above everyone else. That was a nasty comment about Kat who hasn't done anything to her to justify that.

the sonner kat is gone , the better , she has quite possibley thee most annoying laugh ive ever heard

I don't like Kat at all. I think she'll spend the rest of her youth going from man to man...rich ones or ones she can use to her advantage...something like Heather Mills.

• Advertisement

A fine bod alright.

It's a real pity about the face. He looks really weird from the neck up, especially with those ears.

The mala Daniel Craig is prob the best description possible for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

BealaMeala wrote: »
    The Talking tree is frikkin hilarious...I think I recognise the voice, does anyone else?

I think its just one of the BB voices - the really cheerful BB guy who they generally just use when things are good in the house. Him and Welsh Glynn had some fun conversations a few years ago if you were watching back then.

I thought Vinnie and Alexs conversation about the rule breaking (violence against a snowman :)) was fantastic stuff, the highlight for me. I think Vinnie really likes Alex at this stage, but will not be able to be anything but sarcastic and biting towards him. Its a very British emotionally-stunted thing.

When Stephen said "I have a third possible answer" to the 'Can money buy you love' question, a male voice was heard in the background saying 'Oh-oh'.
    Anyone know which of them it was? I lolled anyway.

Its a very open heat for me at the moment, almost any of them except Katia, Ivana and Stephen are still potential winners at the moment.

Vinnie getting a little pi**ed off with Heidi there ..

Can't see her lasting the night.

She's going through withdrawals if you ask me.

Stephanie looks really good, much better than Ivana facelift.

Stephanie looks really good, much better than Ivana facelift.

Yeah .. Steph looks kinda Irish too me sometimes.

You could imagine her slugging Vodkas in the local :)

That clip will be on Harry Hill next week.

Where Steph just said her Glasses were on her nose when they were on her head :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Yeah .. Steph looks kinda Irish too me sometimes.

You could imagine her slugging Vodkas in the local :)

stephanie is quientesentially british

irish_bob wrote: »
    stephanie is quientesentially british

Eh, I said she "looks kinda Irish.."

It was almost 2am and she was on the sofa looking haggered.

Without her flashy diamonds and makeup she looks like an aunt of mine from Kilbarrick, especially in this pic:

180px-Stephanie_Beacham.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Jordan forgot to get Alex pyjamas for Christmas :eek:

NSFW

http://i45.tinypic.com/2igoq3p.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Eeeeugh! I so did not need to see that!

Advertisement