Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB should should have made them make snow angels . :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Ivana was auditioning them to be a future husband :p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

They must miss their Mankinis

alex reid bum is quite saggy..

I wouldn't know, I was watching the front.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Had to pause the tv for a while there, just saw Nicola speaking to Stephen there...what a d*ck! How frustrating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I wouldn't know, I was watching the front.:pac:

oh you're a bad 'un! maith an cailin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I can deal with the bible bashing. I can deal with the annoying preaching. THIS I CANNOT STAND. I actually want to punch him. This is the kind of behaviour that shows exactly what a person is like.

I have to say, it's obvious how much of a mentaller I thought Stephen was from the beginning, but if there's one positive thing I would have said about the guy before tonight, it would be that I thought that HE THOUGHT he was essentially a good person who made good choices, regardless of how deluded he might seem in reality.

That Nicola episode has really really pissed me off. The bare faced cheek of him. What a sore loser. I have to say fair play to Nicola too for confronting him. Wish she did it in front of all the house mates though.

Stephen's one remaining smidgen of attraction for me as a housemate has completely disappeared. The man is a mass manipulator and as always, cannot bear to be challenged. He's nice as pie when people are lapping up his bullsh*t, but the second you call him out on something, he turns nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

pookie82 wrote: »
    Stephen's one remaining smidgen of attraction for me as a housemate has completely disappeared. The man is a mass manipulator and as always, cannot bear to be challenged. He's nice as pie when people are lapping up his bullsh*t, but the second you call him out on something, he turns nasty.

Ditto for me. I mean, he's always annoyed me. But it was still entertaining in a sense. But when someone gets properly nasty I stop being entertained and start getting genuinely angry. Hopefully he gets called on it more from now on.

pookie82 wrote: »
    I have to say fair play to Nicola too for confronting him. Wish she did it in front of all the house mates though.

Do you know, I have more respect for her because she didn't confront him in front of the other HMs.

She called him on it and because they were alone *cameras Stephen* ( he forgot about them ) and showed himself for what he is.

Not a nice person at all.

Do you know, I have more respect for her because she didn't confront him in front of the other HMs.

She called him on it and because they were alone *cameras Stephen* ( he forgot about them ) and showed himself for what he is.

Not a nice person at all.

Yes you're right, I mean on her part it was manners to confront him alone. I just meant I wish the others had seen it so that his true colours were more apparent. But then his reaction may have been alot different if he was in the group situation.

God but he genuinely looks evil when he takes that stance with people. Which is ironic really, seeing as he's God-man and all.

God would not be happy Stephen. Not happy at all.

• Advertisement

Ditto for me. I mean, he's always annoyed me. But it was still entertaining in a sense. But when someone gets properly nasty I stop being entertained and start getting genuinely angry. Hopefully he gets called on it more from now on.

If I were Nicola I would have ordered him to go in and have BB replay it, or better still asked BB to replay their account to the house. But then it's a good thing I'm not in there!! ;)

He'd prob still deny it though. It's a really sh*t trait in someone to not want to admit that they're wrong. No one likes being proven wrong, but when it's there in front of you you man up and apologise.

Did you hear him asking her if she wanted to apologise to him AFTER she told him she was in the clear??? Jesus, I would have completely lost the rag with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

I despise Stephen for the way he handled that - should have owned up and said sorry to Nicola.

Now, I must have missed a bit - what was it that Alex said that would not make him popular on the outside?

What is a "carpet muncher"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭baubl

him and his bible bashing, the least christian of the lot, should have acted his age and admitted to his wrongdoing,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

So Katia and Heidi to go please. Don't mind Sov at all. She's one of my favs. Not what i expected at all. Stephen really pissed me off tonight. He's messed up in the head but it's very entertaining.:)

baubl wrote: »
    him and his bible bashing, the least christian of the lot.

Is anyone else thinking his wife and kids must be having the time of their lives all the while he is in there.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Alice1 wrote: »
    What is a "carpet muncher"?

A lesbian. Please don't ask me to explain it further. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What happened betweeen Stephen and Nicola??I couldnt watch it last night and it sounds really juicy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Live task on E4 now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Double eviction in the second week screams something along the lines of one of the following happening again:

http://bigbrotheruk.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_Bedsit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2006_%28UK%29#The_House_Next_Door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Double eviction in the second week screams something along the lines of one of the following happening again:

http://bigbrotheruk.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_Bedsit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2006_%28UK%29#The_House_Next_Door

I don't think that'll happen Nico Pete.
    The lines are already open with people voting for who they want to evict. They couldn't turn around now and say you are really voting who you want to send into a secret room.
    OFCOM would be down on them like a ton of bricks if they started messing about with premium rate numbers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Does anyone know if anymore celebs are expected to go into the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Poor Vinnie looks like he is going to crack up..

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Poor Vinnie looks like he is going to crack up..

He's looked like that for a while. I could see him going :(

This should be good, Vinnie doesn't like to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

That Heidi bird is truly ghastly looking.

Lol, check out Ivana "I would have got it like that!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

The countdown champion was fairly ruthless...

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement