Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    Decapitate???:eek: Feck...mad b*stard overreactor! If I was Nicola I would've insisted on him coming into the diary room with me to repeat the exact conversation. I don't know how she kept her temper, what a d*ckhead!

You know it all seems normal to him.:(

Forget what I said earlier about his family having a great time while he's in the house.

I hope they use it to pack up and get as far away as possible before he gets out.

/Honey,I'm home....:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I got trades and scared, feel so dumb now if they got brisket

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I hope he doesn't try to intimidate her further, it could totally escalate into something serious.

I hope he does. I hope he makes such a complete c*nt of himself that no one, inside or out, will have the slightest doubt about what an evil guy he is.

And any poor souls initially fooled by his holier than thou preaching will see that behind such exteriors lie the hearts of maniacs.

Did you see when Vinny was trying to tell him that he was imagining things.... He just closed his eyes, adopted that disgusting smug smile and shook his head repeatedly. Seems to be his general approach to all truth and logic really. "Adult" equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "nah nah nah, I can't hear yooooooooooooooou". Really astounded at the level of his pettiness though, working his way around the house telling each little group that he has a "hater" while she seems to have forgotten about the whole thing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

got the numbers right, yay

Vinnie's quips are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

pookie82 wrote: »
    I hope he does. I hope he makes such a complete c*nt of himself that no one, inside or out, will have the slightest doubt about what an evil guy he is.

And any poor souls initially fooled by his holier than thou preaching will see that behind such exteriors lie the hearts of maniacs.

Did you see when Vinny was trying to tell him that he was imagining things.... He just closed his eyes, adopted that disgusting smug smile and shook his head repeatedly. Seems to be his general approach to all truth and logic really. "Adult" equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "nah nah nah, I can't hear yooooooooooooooou". Really astounded at the level of his pettiness though, working his way around the house telling each little group that he has a "hater" while she seems to have forgotten about the whole thing.

100% right
    This guy has done 7 reality shows in the US and this is the reason he was picked for the US show.

Here's Piers Morgan getting sick of his religious spiel, and his behaviour not living up to what he preaches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I reckon Stephen finds Nicola attractive and as a result sees her as a temptation = the devil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes, I heard Stephen saying he would decapitate his enemy. Now BB has got to give him a warning - c'mon that is a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If that gets back to Nicola he'll be warned about it. Wasn't there a similar incident before where someone said something threatening about someone (not to their faces) and they were warned? Maybe I'm mixing it up with the Alex(?) and her gangster mates threats.

Maybe I'm thinking of Kenneth this summer...Karly's boyfriend. What was it he said? I forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think someone has to complain before there'll be a warning. If no-one says anything nothing will come of it. Unless, of course, he carries on. Which I bloody hope he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So do I Westernnight. I hope he totally looses the bap:). If BB has to take him in and warn him he won't take it too well. He has illusions of superiority and I really can't see him taking a warning humbly. He really is twisted.. some Christian:rolleyes:.
    I shudder to think what life is like for his family. Hopefully he arrive home and the house will be empty...they'll be all gone after faking their own deaths:D...hope the wife has the sense not to throw her ring down the toilet like what silly Julia Roberts did..Jeez:rolleyes:!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol this is proberly going to be an unpopular view but. I love Stephen Baldwin(And not in a gay way). I think he makes for great TV and i'm happy he's in the BB House. I don't know, I just find him to be quite the interestin chracter and really don't want to see him get evicted. Yes he does tend be annoying but let's face it. This is Big Brother, it's not supposed to be a house full of nice and happy people. The reason these celebrities were chosen was because of their personalities and the fact that some might clash with others. As Alex Reid put it, it's the Manipulation of the Media. All i'm saying is, i'd rather have him in the house, then stupid Katya, Heidi or Sov.

Oh and as for the part where he said he would decapitate his enemies. C'mon, I don't think he meant it in a literally, just a form of expression. Like when someone get's really p!ssed off with someone after they've done something, and they say "I'm going to kill him/her" They don't actually mean it, just that they're saying that as a for of expression. Also why are people making Stephen out to be like the Devil, just because he's lied about things. It's all part of the game at the end of the day, and Stephen is playing the Big Brother games as well. Watch the old episodes of Big Brother and you'll see others have played the game as well. It's just some peoplehaven't coped on.

Oh and by the way. I tend to wonder about Nicola. I think she let's on about not being as smart as she really is. I think she's also playing a game as well. I mean c'mon, when Stephen said he was a born again Christian on the first night, Nicola said she didn't know what that was? I seriously doubt that.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Lol this is proberly going to be an unpopular view but. I love Stephen Baldwin(And not in a gay way). I think he makes for great TV and i'm happy he's in the BB House.

Did you see the episode of BB when he said if his daughter was sitting on a bus and someone pointed a gun at her, told her that he wouldn't kill her if she denounced God?

Well he said if he was sitting beside her at the time, and she asked him," Daddy, what do I do, help!" he would tell her to say what he always taught her.

That God is real, and he would see her in heaven.

Yeah!

Great TV.

/Poor daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Did you see the episode of BB when he said if his daughter was sitting on a bus and someone pointed a gun at her, told her that he wouldn't kill her if she denounced God?

Well he said if he was sitting beside her at the time, and she asked him," Daddy, what do I do, help!" he would tell her to say what he always taught her.

That God is real, and he would see her in heaven.

Yeah!

Great TV.

/Poor daughter.

You're right, Stephen is basically a nutter in that regard, but that's just the way some people are. I've seen people like that before, who place their religon before the family. However I think if we quote Stephen for that comment that he made, then we'd have to say same for all those other people who have similar beliefs like that, and that can be a little too much. Yes it trully is unbelievable but some people are different. As well as that, at least we're getting the mindset of Stephen. Before he came to Big Bro, nobody really knew what he was like and now we can finally see what he's like in real life. Good TV? well he makes it interesting. It's better then watching boring old Heidi who seems to just sit around and do nothing, or Jonas and Katya's stupid fling that was so pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yeah! Great TV.

Blasphemer! :mad:

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Blasphemer! :mad:

Sarcasm.

/some posters radar not working.:pac:

Sarcasm.

/some posters radar not working.:pac:

You blasphemed the BB messiah ;)

I think :pac:

Any truth to this story.. (tis The Sun after all)

Sisqo article..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Any truth to this story.. (tis The Sun after all)

Sisqo article..

I heard the other day that it was a 14 year old swedish girl he got pregnant!

Lads whats the story with Sov..is she straight or not?

Alex is really growing on me I think his self-loving is a bit harmless and there are far nastier people in the house than him.

HEIDI AND KAT TO GO FRIDAY!

funkyflea wrote: »
    Lads whats the story with Sov..is she straight or not?

Looks that way :)

090428ladysov2.jpg
    funkyflea wrote: »
    Alex is really growing on me I think his self-loving is a bit harmless and there are far nastier people in the house than him.

I like Nic now. Might place a bet on her if I can get 20/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just a reminder for everyone..BB is on at 8 tonight because Slumdog Millionaire is on at 9. Bummer because it's clashing with Glee on TV3 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Just a reminder for everyone..BB is on at 8 tonight because Slumdog Millionaire is on at 9. Bummer because it's clashing with Glee on TV3 :(

Thanks for that I'd definitely have missed it!!

I hate the way they always mess around with BB times. It could be 9 or 10 on any given evening and you always have to check to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Thank you very much, I would have missed it for the gym! Yeah it's annoying, is it on at 9? is it on at 10? Who knows.. just make sure to check.

I've never watched the celeb big bro before, and I find out this is the last, pity!

Lol outlawpete, yeah it certainly does look that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

C4+1 for the win, much handier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Ok, so after reading through the past few pages of this thread I keep reading about the Nicola/Stephen argument/encounter. Was watching BB last night and saw Stephen lambasting Nicola, however they didn't show the actual encounter that has him infuriated with her now.

Don't suppose anyone has any links to it? :o

Lovin the sig Outlaw pete:D
    Wicked!!

Thanks .. feel free to use it if you want :)

Don't suppose anyone has any links to it? :o

Go to the 35 minute mark and it's on and off from there to the 44 minute point.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/celebrity-big-brother/4od#3021450

At least with the show on before the Watershed tonight we know it won't be another naked male flesh feast.

I felt very inadequate the other night will all you ladies talking about pert bums :(

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I. Hate. Stephen. Baldwin.

That is all.

Advertisement